1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Watches CRK People Wear...

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Fferrell1, Aug 21, 2011.

1. jwh720

jwh720 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Lady1911, Argle and Terrakot like this.
  2. Jazz123

Jazz123

Apr 2, 2014
    You guys may make me abandon my techie Apple Watch yet :D It just doesn't go with the CRK knives:oops:

3. craniotes

craniotes Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2013
    [​IMG]

Regards,
    Adam

jceckrosh, Terrakot, jwh720 and 2 others like this.
  4. jwh720

Feb 21, 2016
    E1AA7739-7FB2-40E6-9C9B-4B834A89D5E4.jpeg

Terrakot, Argle and Tarponfly49 like this.
  5. FOsteology

FOsteology Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2006
    Interesting looking through this thread and seeing the myriad of watches available. I personally lean towards the traditional "field watch" examples. Several of the Hamilton's catch my eye as well as some of the Marathon's.

Lone_Wolfe likes this.
  6. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    There are SO MANY great watches to choose from. I just have to pretend this thread doesn't exist sometimes. :D :D

FOsteology likes this.
  7. jwh720

Feb 21, 2016
    194477AE-48F7-4E25-A397-9A4B986BB8A6.jpeg

Terrakot and jceckrosh like this.
  8. jceckrosh

jceckrosh KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 2016
    I try and avoid the knife+watch threads since I already have a bad knife problem, and currently only a minor watch problem.

What is nice though, at least for my tastes, is that I can get a nice watch for way less than my current knife prices. That said, I am looking at a watch that would be more expensive than any of my knives, and only slightly less expensive than my single "expensive" watch.

Jazz123 likes this.