The Watches CRK People Wear...

Just picked up a Nighthawk recently. Always thought the design was cool and I don't really care for the updated version. Still undecided if I want to swap the crystal for sapphire or not.
Was my favorite watch for years. Think I went thru 2? In 8 years or so of everyday wear at work and play.

What about simple Garmin? :D

edc_mtn_web.jpg
What Chris Reeve fixed blade is that? Thank you

I don’t wear a watch cuz I can’t while I work (automotive technician)
But if I could… I’d go all out. Kinda glad I can’t 😂

What Chris Reeve fixed blade is that? Thank you
Curious about this too. Never seen crk make anything like this. Handle looks like a limited collab. Reminds me a lot of my case winkler skinner

Lots and lots of options!
When it comes to any of my hobbies, I fantasize about possibilities in individual price ranges. Lotus elise, c8 corvette, 911 gt2, mclaren senna, etc. Same goes for watches. Gotta have a, b, c, and zukerberg goals

Just picked up a Nighthawk recently. Always thought the design was cool and I don't really care for the updated version. Still undecided if I want to swap the crystal for sapphire or not.
This was one of my gateway watches too. Beautiful design and dial. Love the internal bezel. I don’t know how much a sapphire conversation costs, but sapphire crystals really are a very great feature. They are nearly impossible to scratch. The various mineral crystals you see on seikos and citizens are guaranteed to scratch eventually if worn and used. My one citizen has multiple deep scratches in it, and I wouldnt even know where they came from

Back