The "We Don't Need No Stinkin' Warranties" Club

thanks man, Officer's Match has a nice bolstered one too. He should post pics of it here.

Deconstructing MiniCom stripped threads. And we have to find a "native" screws problem (the machinations of the metric system)
Sliced ​​larger diameter, and replaced the pads.
Now this knife in EDC my son.

[more]

I gotta say gooeytek that CQC7 is by far the sweetest pimp I have ever seen!!! I gotta ask was the CQC5 & 6 your inspiration for it? I say that because of the shape of the scales. I love the all ti framelock with the blade regrind and convexed tip its a heart stopper for me!!! I am in love!!! I truly think yours is every single bit as cool as my CQC5 made by Ernie!!! I am glad to see you made your dream happen bro!

Thanks MM, but I purchased the knife already done. I have always wanted a CQC-6, but haven't been lucky enough to score any at the lotteries I've signed up for. I figured the next best thing would be to get a po'boy 6, but Ernie had requested that the po'boys stop being made since it is his flagship knife. I was lucky enough to spot this one for sale on the USN.

Thanks MM, but I purchased the knife already done. I have always wanted a CQC-6, but haven't been lucky enough to score any at the lotteries I've signed up for. I figured the next best thing would be to get a po'boy 6, but Ernie had requested that the po'boys stop being made since it is his flagship knife. I was lucky enough to spot this one for sale on the USN.

Thanks buddy for the story about it!!!! I am quite sure that someday you will find a 6!!! I got my dream CQC5! It took some doing and luck!! I am glad you got such a sweet blade! I have known for quite sometime Ernie asked the pimpers not to make any 5&6 style blades as thats his legacy that gave birth to the tactical knife. Thanks again brother man and enjoy that wonderful knife!

Three of my favorites :)
uploadfromtaptalk1414186794372.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414186831957.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414186831957.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 62
Back