• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The whole collection

Welcome aboard Don. I really like the fact that you are not discouraged by any of this. I really like the fourth knife. Good Luck!

Brett

I have purchased a few of Mr. Parrish's knives and have never seen such craftmanship
and quality knives before. I'm very interested in the cholla cactus, excellent work. Will contact for more information.

Win Heger said:
Don, I sent you an e-mail with a link to the correct Forum. All your doing here is aggravating members that are being pushed off the page by your refusing to go to the Knifemakers area.

I've asked before to have all Don's posts consolidated and moved. Can a Mod help us here.

Win[/QUOTen Hey guys this is the area I was told to go to for knives by individuals.

If Don Parrish made these knives he is selling he should have a Knifemakers membership and post in the Knifemakers Forum. If these are knives other than ones he made ( e.g. another makers knife) than he is fine as far as posting them here. With a Knifemaker membership Don can post his knives for sale in the Knifemakers Forum and sell knives he bought (production knives and/or other makers knives) in the The Exchange Forum.

K.V. Collucci said:
If Don Parrish made these knives he is selling he should have a Knifemakers membership and post in the Knifemakers Forum. If these are knives other than ones he made ( e.g. another makers knife) than he is fine as far as posting them here. With a Knifemaker membership Don can post his knives for sale in the Knifemakers Forum and sell knives he bought (production knives and/or other makers knives) in the The Exchange Forum.
Oh my!!!!!!I sent spark yet another email,tell him of all the griping.Did ask him to down yes down grade my membership to get yall off my back so I can focus on knife talk,shop and just plain ol know how.Ok yes I make them.Yes spark said I was fine in here TWICE.But I did again so all you roosters will stop crow'n and just enjoy eachothers work.Thats all I want,and yes to sell as well.(I see no harm).Neither did spark.So STILL no hard feelings and lets just make nice.When I am downgraded to Knifemaker then you'll never see me in here agian,unless to see others wonderful work.OK?

Nice knives, good luck with your sales! I think this should be moved to wine and cheese :eek:

lovemykallday said:
Win Heger said:
Don, I sent you an e-mail with a link to the correct Forum. All your doing here is aggravating members that are being pushed off the page by your refusing to go to the Knifemakers area.

I've asked before to have all Don's posts consolidated and moved. Can a Mod help us here.

Win[/QUOTen Hey guys this is the area I was told to go to for knives by individuals.
Sounds like to me you guys have to much time on your hands, because all you do in complain. I feel sorry for your wives. That is if any of you are married.

Marcelo Cantu said:
I know of at least two members who post their knives here and there. Who Cares? I'm embarassed by the rudeness of some of you. He said he spoke with Kevin and that it's okay by him, yet that's not enough obviously he must have misunderstood him. Don, good luck with your knives here. People who are apt to get their feathers ruffled usually do. I don't care about your online grammar or where you post.

.............And if no moderator has said anything then what is the problem?
I agree but never the less.I am now a knifemaker member.So please go there to see all my work.I like the way you thinkn Marcelo Cantu.You understand the double edge sword of polices.Once agian thanks

knivesismilivesbydon said:
I am now a knifemaker member.

Congrats!!! :D :thumbup:

K.V. Collucci said:
Congrats!!! :D :thumbup:
thanks man.sorry for all the trouble,but yet all is well now.Right? Anyway I know we will all do very well at this site,for what ever reason we are here.Talk shop,trade,sell or just plain look.So I shall now go look for myself to see all the great knives in here...seeee ya!! kristy

tom mayo said:
dumbass!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

.......AND he makes a top, top notch knife for a very, very reasonable price.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

This is a for sale area, folks.

Please keep the discussions related to the sale of the knives.

I'm also moving this thread to the makers area.

Thanks.

Back