1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Thin Slicer SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Kitchen Knives' started by G L Drew, Jan 23, 2020.

1. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    This design might look a little awkward at first but after using it a while it becomes second nature.The triangular design keeps the knuckles off the cutting board and the narrow tip works nicely for taking the core out of foods. I have one of these in my kitchen and it has become the go-to blade for veggies.

52100 high carbon steel
    Flat grind to nearly to the spine
    Heat treated to Rc 58-60 with attention to a fine grain. This provides great edge holding and strength
    Stabilized ambrosia maple handle. Dishwater safe but never in the dishwasher
    Overall length is 10 1/4 inches with a 6 inch blade and a depth at the index finger of 1 3/8 inches
    Blade thickness is slightly less that 1/8 inch at the index finger with a distal taper to the tip

Sold
    delivered within the US. I will ship to other counties but actual mailing costs would apply.
    My PayPal and email address is [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    Brock Cutlery and Mack like this.
  2. Dabling

Dabling Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2005
    I’ll take that if it’s still available

3. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    Got your PayPal, Mr. Dabling. I will get your knife in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you!