• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

THIRD AND LAST PRICE DROP on 560 with BG-42

Status
Not open for further replies.
$150, that's as low as I'll go.

Okay, I really had no idea how to price a BG-42 560 with a minor blade closing issue, but judging from the lack of interest I now surmise I had it priced too high. So, price now reduced to $160 shipped. At the same time, the 560 has been out of production for some time, and BG-42 blades are no longer available. Not sure how many other BG-42 560s there are out there.

NIB 560 with BG-42 blade, nylon sheath included. $185 Price reduced: $175 shipped.

NOTE: Like some 560s, this one hesitates the last 1/2" of closing. If you let the spring snap it shut, it closes fine. If you ease it toward closing, you need to push the last 1/2." If you're not sure what I mean, PM or email me.

IMG_0249.jpg

TERMS:

- First unconditional "I'll take it" gets priority but must be followed up immediately with PM or email to make arrangements for payment and shipping.

- Price includes USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insured.

- I do not charge a fee for Paypal and will not ask you to lie to Paypal about the nature of the transaction.

- I accept Paypal only from established members and registered users with significant positive iTrader feedback; all others must pay by US Postal Service Money Order.

- You must be 18 or older to purchase knives from me.

- Lowball offers will be ignored.

- I reserve the right to refuse an offer without explanation.

- WILL SELL ONLY TO BUYERS LOCATED WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES--NO EXCEPTIONS.

Last edited:
KeithAM,
I'll take the water buffalo 110; email enroute.
bob7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back