THIS is the anything goes, keep it clean, blow off steam, W&SS chat.

< is thinking that if I get about 20 large helium balloons, then tie them onto my ALICE pack...my BOB would be a lot lighter! think of the possibilities, I could bring everything AND the kitchen sink!

article-2004203-0C968A0100000578-423_634x440.jpg

article-2004203-0C968AE900000578-101_634x428.jpg

article-2004203-0C968A1D00000578-293_634x376.jpg

Driftwood Dave

Thats classy. Sad thing is, some one will probably write the check.

I gots no beef with TBjr, if he is truely down and out, it is his doing. He had the golden key to the crapper right in his hand.

My theory is he isnt as poor as he lets on, and wants a free home. Rich people are rich for a reason. Not all, but most rich guys Ive met are tighter then a snare drum, and like to get the handouts. I knew a guy who had a ton of money. A ton. He never had a dollar in his pocket though. I bought that guy many a cup of joe, and lunches. Not cause I had to or even felt bad, just because thats the kinda guy I am. Thats why im not rich I guess....

Wonder if his RV is being pulled by his Hummer....lol. Poor guy.

I didn't think my opinion of him could get much lower. I'll testify now that I was wrong.

He's made money peddling his fantasy land to others as truth. If he believes in the fantasies he has sold to others he is more than equipped enough to dig himself out of this without dragging anyone else in. All he has to do is live in his head rather than the world. He too can have a bit of bovine contentment. Laugh, I nearly shat.

Been gone for a while, but back now. Just wanted to say hello to the W&SS crowd!

I work in Baltimore, and we felt the quake just like everyone else on the east coast. Traffic was an absolute nightmare. We got out early, and I was surprised at the amount of people that know no other alternate routes other than the Baltimore beltway to get home. The ride home, with spotty cell phone service, manic drivers and the local radio news station interviewing everyone "the earthquake shook my house/office/dress", got me thinking. Never a good idea.

Do we have all of our "emergency exits" covered?

Anyone else noticing that W&SS is getting A LOT of non-W&SS related posts? Article links followed by arguing. (bears/survival experts/batoning blah, blah, blah........)

What happened to this forum?

It's not what it once was. A lot of regulars from here have switched forums. I wish it were back to normal, but I doubt it will be like that again, unfortunately.

"Officials said the boys apparently took a wrong bend in the river and got lost. When it got dark, they got out of the water, started a campfire and waited for help."

" Rock County sheriff’s officials said the scout leader had taken the boys’ cellphones so they wouldn’t get lost in the river. If the boys had had them, officials said, they would have been able to call for help or emergency officials would have been able to trace the phones’ signals."

The students sound smarter than the master to me.

Back