1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Thread for showing off Custom Sheaths.

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Makael, Jan 9, 2019.

1. jb4570

jb4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Dang, I missed most of the photos. So folks if you have them post them! I want to see them all!
    jb4570

sassafrassdogs and gedlicks like this.
  2. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Oct 17, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GPyro, Wallace Mutt, pjsjr and 8 others like this.
  3. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Oct 17, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GPyro, Wallace Mutt, pjsjr and 8 others like this.
  4. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    For gal at the front desk at Buck. Her boyfriends rifle.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]/[​IMG]

GPyro, AntDog, Wallace Mutt and 8 others like this.
  5. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Some pics. Quite a few, with only one thumb working correctly.

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

6. bucklife301

bucklife301 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2018
    Can’t wait to get mine so I can share pictures of it very excited about it.

sassafrassdogs, Makael and gedlicks like this.
  7. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
  8. David Nowlin

David Nowlin Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2018
    :eek:Wow! what a read! Where have i been.... ohh yea asleep lol. I have only been an active member for a short time and a paying member even less but i can tell that those that are on here on a regular basis love Buck and Buck people. Those that pop on now and then are for the most part a respectful bunch too. I have no doubt this group will remain a positive influence in all of our lives and everything BUCK....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Now back to some gorgeous sheaths....DN

9. eveled

eveled Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2016
    186EF469-481A-4C3A-818A-CF5973C2DF33.jpeg Here is my custom buckskin lined pine tree on the front custom sheath for my 212 by Mak.

10. MT_Pokt

MT_Pokt

Jul 21, 2014
    I was the first winner of a Makael give away sheath. I think this one goes back to when he was hand stitching.
    119 dangler:
    [​IMG]

105 flap over:
    [​IMG]
    Fringy 927:
    [​IMG]

I have several others I'll have to find the photos of.

GPyro, Ole Joe Clark, AntDog and 9 others like this.
  11. TAH

TAH Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2001
    RK LeatherWorks, Texas.

[​IMG]

Casa Zea, Juarez Mexico, early 1980s

[​IMG]

GPyro, Ole Joe Clark, AntDog and 11 others like this.
  12. David Martin

David Martin Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Ok, I'll post mine. This is one I recently finished, a 4" drop point skinner, with polished ats-34 blade and micarta handles. I did the tooling and hand stitched the sheath. DM
    ats34.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  13. gsea

gsea

Feb 7, 2014
    Heres a custom for my 334. For a smaller knife I prefer a clip sheath as oppsed to a belt loop so i has this one made. My 02 cents lest get back to pics and get over the drama.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wallace Mutt, Wildcat, hughd and 9 others like this.
  14. David Nowlin

David Nowlin Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Now when i see Nancy or Mitch on the news i’ll wonder which Buck they are packing :D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

sassafrassdogs likes this.
  15. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Nice David. Well done :thumbsup:

sassafrassdogs likes this.
  16. sassafrassdogs

sassafrassdogs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    Makael when you first glance at your avatar it looks like a red eyed snake...:D:D

bucklife301 likes this.
  17. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    I only have one buck custom sheath......for a 650 as I don't care at all for the factory sheath. this one was made by Mak/PNWL. gave me the ability use my newer 650s. without using my old factory sheaths. plus he waterproofed it and drainage hole for me for swamp carry. pic from the edge the swamps......

20181208_154416_600x1066_480x852.jpg

i missed out on all the ruckus that seemed to have happened, but glad thread still open for pics of custom made sheaths for bucks.

GPyro, Wallace Mutt, Makael and 5 others like this.
  18. sassafrassdogs

sassafrassdogs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    Here's anther one that Makael made....

IMG_0026.JPG

AntDog, Wallace Mutt, Makael and 5 others like this.
  19. J Hubbard

J Hubbard Moderator Moderator

Mar 29, 2001
    All,
    I will be cleaning up all non sheath related posts in this thread. Please use this thread as intended.

Thanks,

Jeff

jbmonkey and eveled like this.
  20. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    I don't have any sheaths from Mike for my Buck knives yet .. but he does great work ... he offers tohelp lots of folks with Buck issues without asking a thing for it ...

and the sheaths I have had him make he didn't even set a price ... said he would make them send them and I could pay what I felt was fair ...

so I see no harm in him and others posting pictures of the beautiful work they do because the love to do it.

eveled, jmh33 and sassafrassdogs like this.