1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Three Finger Hunter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by G L Drew, Nov 19, 2007.

1. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    I hesitate to show this one on the Forum because a user almost has to pick this knife up to appreciate how comfortable it is in the hand and how usable this style is. If this knife gets picked up at a show it usually sells.

1/8 inch ATS34
    Hollow ground
    Mirror finish
    Cocobolo handle
    Overall length" 7 1/2 inches
    Cutting edge length: 3 3/8 inches
    Length from the guard to the tip: 4 inches
    Hand sewn leather scabbard

$140 -------SOLD------shipped to the US or Canada. Paypal or money order accepted.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SpearZ

SpearZ

Sep 5, 2006
    Just a classic knife, sure looks good, hope in finds a happy home :thumbup:

3. drducati

drducati

Nov 20, 2004
    I bought the first one Gerry sold here. He's right about the feel. It's a user.

4. J.S. Carter

J.S. Carter

Jul 4, 2007
    Classic lines!, I love it!

5. stephen5

stephen5

Nov 11, 2007
  6. Will Leavitt

Will Leavitt

Jul 28, 2006
    nice design... a lot of nonhunters don't realize that most of time when you're dressing a deer with a knife you're using a 3 finger grip 80% of the time.

Will
    formerly known as badbamaump

7. Mick57

Mick57

May 27, 2004
    And probably wouldn't care. :)

8. El Queso Grande

El Queso Grande

Apr 5, 2006
    I care! But I don't hunt either. Still a great looking knife; keep up the good work GL.

9. Deerslayer71

Deerslayer71

Aug 23, 2006
    Hey Gerry, I'm really tempted.... is this still available?
    Where's the balance point on this knife?

10. mik0524

mik0524

Dec 17, 2006
    e-mail sent

11. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    This knife is sold. Thank you Mike!

12. Soilarch

Soilarch

Oct 15, 2007
    G L, I like your sheaths almost as much as the knives. If there a name for that kind of "burl" leather? Or is it just from a nice stock you found?

13. G L Drew

Feb 3, 2005
    Sorry for the slow response. I am still working on the turkey skelton at my son's house in Atlanta. The scabbards are done with alcohol based dye on standard leather. I just daub it on with a gun cleaning patch in the pattern I want. Simple.

14. mik0524

mik0524

Dec 17, 2006
    Well, this knife found it's home today and I could not be more pleased. This is probably one of the most "comfortable" knives I have held and a very usable blade design. It will be carried with pride and I look forward to the opportunity to put it to work. Thanks G.L. for the quick response and shipping.