• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Three Microtech, as new; original boxes

Pictures via email, on request. All three are as they were received, with original boxes and papers. They have not been used or carried, only admired. All prices include shipping in CONUS, PayPal is prefered (no fee).

1. All black Vector, plain blade, Stonewash-black,04/2002; $175.

2. Ultratech, Tanto, Stonewash plain blade, 12/2002; $Sold, thank you.

3. Amphibian, all black, plain blade, 01/2002; $SOLD, thank you.

Good deal on the Amphibian. I wish I had seen this a week ago!

awaiting a reply on the Amphibian and it is tentatively sold, pending funds. Thank you all for your interest.

I though that all three were good deals?

Is the Vector Partially Serrated or PE & Automatic(just making sure)?
Thanks

Amphibian and the Vector are still for sale. The person who promised to buy the Amphibian has backed out of the deal after a week of making promises:mad: .

I thought you were going to let me know if the other deal fell through as I was "a minute to late". Shawn

Well, Im not sure who bought what or who sent PMs. Its a little confusing what is going on here.
If the Amphibian is still available, I will take it.

S.Knowles said:
I thought you were going to let me know if the other deal fell through as I was "a minute to late". Shawn

correct, I did. You have email now, I hope.

I tried to send you a message with the email I had in my list but it was returned as undeliverable, I hope you get these two.

Back