Ti handle screws are getting closer!

We may have these up just before NYCKS, but if we run out of time, the following week. Bronze, blue, and plain will be offered.

orig.jpg

Sweet, can't wait! Those will be the icing on the cake to go along w/ standoffs & pivot screws.

My 24 and my wharnie will be complete once I acquire two sets of bronze screws. Thanks RHK!!!

Can't wait. Rob, you finally came up with a way to get me to quit flipping my screws around! :p :D

Hey Rob can I just put my preorder in now for a set of each(HaHa). Ill be checking daily for sure. Thanks for the update. Cheers

Just picked up a bronze pivot and standoffs @ GPK. And after I get a set of these in bronze I'll just need a CF scale (CF Frag? *nudge nudge*). :thumbup:

Wow, thanks again for the heads up on some great new products. Can't wait to grab a few sets and throw them on!

I cant wait for a brass n copper LBS...maybe a few of each! :D I'll be all over these screws like white on rice. cant wait!

any accessories for the XM 18 3" going to New York?????

A certain "Edged Monkey" has 'em, blue and bronze! Just picked up a textured CF scale too. My knife's gonna look bad ass. :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up! I grabbed two bronze sets!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Two XMs will be complete! Muhaha. Unless steel flame is going to start making bronze ano handle nuts and skull filler tabs. Then I will have to get those too.

Back