1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ti handle screws are getting closer!

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by Rob Orlando, Nov 15, 2013.

1. MRaymond

MRaymond

Jan 27, 2012
    Well that was quick, I put some in my cart on the way to work and when I got an opportunity to check out, they were gone:)

2. FCM415

FCM415 Banned BANNED

Jul 9, 2012
    I can't keep my mouth shut. Ti screws? Do these screws offer any kind of performance increase on these "duty knives"? I mean, you only sell it to a class of people as hard work tough guy knives but you sell things to pretty them up for collectors who can't buy knives from you? I know a bunch of Leos/first responders/Military and all of them carry, non of them have Hinderers... Maybe cater to your customer base first who keep this thing going, you know the ones who buy cute unnecessary embellishments and keep them unused and pristine as art pieces for their thousand dollar Nikon photo shoots. Yeah, they'll sell you Ti screws though.

...And you guys swallow this all up SMH. Ti screws... Yeah I know I'm getting the Hinderer forum ban. Good, I'm never coming back. Haven't been here, just came by to browse and it still the same old joke. Hope your mods delete this in time before too many read some real perspective.

3. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    Yes. Word to the wise (in the form of a suggestion) for those desiring certain desireable items - Move quickly and be advised, much like a shopping cart at the Piggly Wiggly late on Thanksgiving Night ..... the item ain't secured until a Fat Lady puts it in a bag and says "Thank yue fer shoppin' the Piggly Wiggly and have yursilf a nice nite".

4. D.Prichard

D.Prichard

Jun 17, 2012
    Man, someone's having a bad morning. :)

5. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    And why would I delete such eloquent prose? It had to have taken some time to draft such an introspective glimpse.
    Hope you feel better and as for coming back (or not ) - opt for the later.
    Thanks.

6. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    I must've just missed them.I put myself on an email list when they become available again.

Lighten up FCM415.This is a knife forum.Some people like to customize their knives,just like some people like to customize their cars,firearms,pens,watches,etc.I don't understand the hostility.

7. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Thanks for the laugh.

8. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Missed these little Ti screws. I'll score mine at some point in the future.

Congrats to those that got in. I'm waiting to install my colored pivot until I score a set of bronze screws. Then let it all wear at a similar rate.

9. cooldaddyfunk286

cooldaddyfunk286

Mar 9, 2010
    He must be drinkin that Haterade :p

10. cooldaddyfunk286

cooldaddyfunk286

Mar 9, 2010
    I hear ya N2K...I missed out too. I'm sure we'll have them soon enough buddy! I need a new bronze pivot screw...I farked mine ALL up lol.

11. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Let it go, all...

Ti screws is the topic.

12. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    We'll get in on the next batch if/when. I'm not worried and have other things to stress about.

13. cooldaddyfunk286

cooldaddyfunk286

Mar 9, 2010
    Right?! I feel exactly the same about it. You gonna fully bronze ur bronze 24??

14. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Nope!

Love the contrast on that one. Plain Ti standoffs look like the standard ones, but knowing they are Ti is cool.

15. cooldaddyfunk286

cooldaddyfunk286

Mar 9, 2010
    Its insane how light the ti is...I switched out the brass stand offs for the blue ano...its like it weighs a pound less! Ti really comes in handy when you have the ti scale...anything to lighten the load a bit. Good thinkin.

16. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Since it came up in conversation...pocket dump...

[​IMG]

17. RDA

RDA

Aug 6, 2010
    I wish you had...

You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Hinderer Knives sell to all walks of life, not just hard use customers, if you don't understand their business maybe you shouldn't comment. People can accessorize any way they see fit. Whether you buy parts for your knives, buy more knives, or you are happy with a standard production knife, to each their own. I personally like the Ti accessories, it is my money, I can do what I want with it.

Please go back to smoking your pot, lighten up and stop being a hypocrite:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...tic-New-Knife-Feeling?p=12799004#post12799004

18. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    Looking forward to seeing the "Goodies" making their way (as we speak) to the NYCKS this weekend in Jersey City!
    BooYah!:)

19. Rob Orlando

Rob Orlando

Nov 16, 2009
    You haven't missed anything, we haven't posted them on the site yet.

20. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Was taking about the Monkey's lot.

I'll keep an eye on the Hinderer site!