Time for a giveaway Me thinks, how about five winners

Here are the winners guys, thanks to all that played. I will need from each winner an address to ship to, and a list of the Kershaw imports you already own if any. email is steelhead15@juno.com

Ncbcymtechie
Rocled
Ranger
Thrill
Bobpoptart

Congrats winners. Sorry losers. In the words of Robert California...."Winners, prove me right, losers...prove me wrong."

Thanks Dave for the generous giveaway!

What I like most about the ZT knives: I think there are several reasons why ZT has developed a cult following. I like the way they look and feel in hand. I think the fit and finish of the knives are equal to knives costing 4-5 times more. I think they are extreme knives which give the user a great deal of value. As a retired LEO, I would have carried them on duty. Military and Law Enforcement can actually afford to own these knives. However, back to my first statement. I like the solid visceral feel they have when in the hand. The ergonomics of the handle make it feel like an extension of the body. I like the way the blade is designed. It's a beautiful piece of art for a cutlery tank. Most of all, ZT's just say to the owner: "use me, I can take it, I won't let you down". That is all I'll ever need in a knife.

I say thanks to Dave for hosting this wonderful opportunity. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
Post pics :)

Great giveaway Dave! Congrats to the winners and thanks to all those who entered for being loyal Kershaw fanatics!!:thumbup:

Back