Time for a USA Made Blade giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!
sPZHhGs.jpg

Official entry
I don't own a Benchmade so here is my most beat up knife. It is also the first knife I ever owned. I just found it recently in the bottom of a box so it needs cleaned up, but considering it's around 30 years old and was lost for many years it's not in that bad of shape.
6D0431FE-E125-4D49-8463-723EDC4C8667_zpsycs2neao.jpg

I'm in, and thanks for the opportunity! I love Benchmade for so many reasons, but one thing that they do that's unique is their customer laser engraving. I try to find a reason to send them in for the treatment.

This is the 300sn, my favorite Benchmade!

SAM_2243_zps877e90c6.jpg

Official Entry
And thank you.
Here's a picture of my favorite BM knife.

"official entry post"

Below is one of the most used knives I own, an old USA made Browning from the 1970's:

Thank you for the giveaway and the opportunity.

official entry: alas I do not have pictures available so here is a funny story. When I worked at a retirement home, there was a resident who always like telling me jokes (while his wife rolls her eyes) one day when I walked by him he asked me if I wanted to see the "diamond clip" his wife gave him. I said sure, and what does he pull out but a dime attached to a paperclip. He then hands it to me and says keep the change and I could not control myself from laughter by play on word puns.
Thank you for the opportunity to try out a modern folder!

Official entry! Most beat up knife I've owned, my old cqc-8. Used and abused six ways from Sunday, but never gives up

Official entry post

Having trouble with pictures lately so here's a joke.

What's brown and sticky?
A stick.

Hopefully funny wasn't a hard and fast rule. :p

Thanks so much for the giveaway, it'd be my first Benchmade and that's long overdue.

Official Entry Post

Here goes:

A farmer's wife is lying in bed reading one evening, when her husband, the farmer, enters the room with a sheep under his arm.

The farmer states "This is the pig I have to sleep with when you have a headache."

The farmers wife says "Uh, that isn't a pig."

The farmer replies " I weren't talkin' to you."

Thank you for the opportunity. Some nice knives and some funny jokes so far. I purchased my co-worker a 530 Pardue right before he retired. Says it's the best retirement gift he received.

OFFICIAL ENTRY POST

Cool looking Benchmade Lockback Folder. Zero blade play in any direction. Sharp, real sharp.

image.jpg1_zpsuenuzogf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back