Time for Buck to make an otf

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....the discussion went into ignorant hate of automatics as being evil and the people owning them are thugs.

And.......again......NOBODY here either SAID or IMPLIED that.

There was no hate, no ignorance and nobody said everybody who owns one is a thug.

You prove that by being unable to quote any of us saying it.

We are all well aware that many collectors own these quick openers and many good law abiding folks own them just as a novelty.

Some of us own Nazi knives and bayonets, but that doesn't make us Nazis.

So stop making accusations that you cannot back up.

And.......again......NOBODY here either SAID or IMPLIED that.

There was no hate, no ignorance and nobody said everybody who owns one is a thug.

You prove that by being unable to quote any of us saying it.

We are all well aware that many collectors own them and many good law abiding folks own them just as a novelty.

Some of us own Nazi knives and bayonets, but that doesn't make us Nazis.

So stop making accusations that you cannot back up.

Just keep digging man. Its hilarious. Quoting you saying this is just gold. You denying your own direct quotes is even better. I definately cant help you. Enjoy the Nazi knife.........:poop:

Just keep digging man. Its hilarious. Quoting you saying this is just gold. You denying your own direct quotes is even better. I definately cant help you. Enjoy the Nazi knife.........:poop:

Let's review.

You said, "the discussion went into ignorant hate of automatics as being evil and the people owning them are thugs."

Your problem is that you can't find where anybody said that.......so you can't back up your paraphrase with a quote.

If anybody is digging here.......it's you.

I'm not going to repeat this anymore. You don't seem to get it.

You're on your own.

Let's review.

You said, "the discussion went into ignorant hate of automatics as being evil and the people owning them are thugs."

Your problem is that you can't find where anybody said that.......so you can't back up your paraphrase with a quote.

If anybody is digging here.......it's you.

I'm not going to repeat this anymore. You don't seem to get it.

You're on your own.

You, you alone came in the thread and said it. You even added YouTube links on top of it. You were rightfully chastised for a miopic and disturbing view of otfs. This is real, it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back