"Tin Knife" Voting Poll Here!!

"TIN KNIVES" Which of these designs you like the best?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Mykel...there's still tme for us to sweep this thing!!! (okay, maybe not, but how 'bout a tie....then Chris has to make all of 'em!!!):D

Stranger things have happened Stump.(crossed fingers)
And I would love to have one of each.:thumb up:
I'd even pay for one each of the non winners if Chris would make 'em for us.

Ok guys, the tin knives are in the works. Congrats to the three winners, I will get you your prizes next month some time. I am going to get these water jetted. Im currently ordering the steel and having it shipped direct to the cutter. Hopefully I can get the stuff around the first of the month so I can start on them. Ill keep ya posted.

Maybe I missed something...Do each of the winners get a knife?!?!?!?!

WOW!!! Thanks Chris!!! I was planning on buying one or three or ten or so, so this is AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Stump

Ok guys, the tin knives are in the works. Congrats to the three winners, I will get you your prizes next month some time. I am going to get these water jetted. Im currently ordering the steel and having it shipped direct to the cutter. Hopefully I can get the stuff around the first of the month so I can start on them. Ill keep ya posted.
Right on Chris!Thanks again,very generous of you.

Maybe I missed something...Do each of the winners get a knife?!?!?!?!

WOW!!! Thanks Chris!!! I was planning on buying one or three or ten or so, so this is AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Stump
Damn straight Stump.

Yep, all three winners get a tin full o crap along with one of the knives!

These should be cool little knives. I'm definitely in for one, but will probably take a few if there are going to be quite a few available.

Back