• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tired of Bad Mannered New "Shoppers"

What i have been seeing is seller will state that the price is firm. I take that as no haggling will be done and the price is a take it or move on. I actually appreciate it as then i do not waste my or their time.

I think people who take "lowball offers" so personally that it offends them have a bigger problem than receiving lowball offers.
My experience is that people who get offended easily will get offended at lowball offers. I just laugh them off. Offer me one penny, I don't care, I'll just say no and move on.

If a knife is hard to sell, today's "low ball" can turn into tomorrow's "wish I could get that price now." Sellers that are dicks or obsessed with personal rules can create an impression that will lead people to avoid them. Buying knives should be fun.

If a knife is hard to sell, today's "low ball" can turn into tomorrow's "wish I could get that price now." Sellers that are dicks or obsessed with personal rules can create an impression that will lead people to avoid them. Buying knives should be fun.
You’ve been here since September of 2002 and you have 0 feedback.

Back