1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Titanium alloy falchion-type sword

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Mecha, Dec 4, 2018.

1. mete

mete Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2003
    In tennis there is the 'sweet spot ' , actually the center of percussion. This is what mecha is calling the vibration mode or dead spot. While the one point in tennis is simple ,
    swords may have two or three ! How many and where they are is important as it determines the handling features and the fatigue factor in a long battle. No I don't know the relation of the COP and the sound of " singing blades " nor do I know where the vorpal is ! :rolleyes:

Mecha likes this.
  2. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    Damn, homie , you are killin' it!

Mecha likes this.
  3. eisman

eisman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Very impressive! I'm not much of a sword guy (although I used to fence) but I really like what you're doing.

Mecha likes this.