• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium and Copper Flashlights (Olight)

S1R Baton II Limited Edition "Winter" in bead blasted titanium. Perfect pocket mate to a Sebenza! :) Near mint, only carried a few times, only a few minutes worth of use. Basically brand new. 850 lumens. CCT 3000 (Warm White) and a CRI of 80. These are no longer available. Comes with the box, battery, charger, etc. SN# 1328. $SOLD obo PayPal shipped.

S1R Baton II Limited Edition "Autumn" in gold PVD titanium. Near mint, only carried a few times, only a few minutes worth of use. Basically brand new. 1000 lumens. CCT 4800 (Neutral White) and a CRI of 70. Comes with the box, battery, charger, etc. SN# 1500. $SOLD obo PayPal shipped.

S1 Baton Limited Edition Copper. Used with a cool patina, but still in great shape. 500 Lumens. One small ding on the bottom near the lanyard hole (see pic). No box or battery. SN# 3820. $WITHDRAWN

S1A (AA/14500) Baton Limited Edition Copper. Used with a cool patina, but still in great shape. 600 lumens using 14500 battery yet can also run just a regular AA in a pinch (at 220 lumens). I personally think this is one of Olight's best flashlights of all time (i.e., the S1A in any format). One small ding on the bottom near the lanyard hole (see pic). No box or battery. SN# 3432. $SOLD obo PayPal shipped.

ETwNNOd.jpg

GCwwXmn.jpg

First unambiguous "I'll take it" followed by a PM here on BF or an email to 1allspub@gmail.com and prompt payment gets it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back