• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium (and hard-ano aluminum) PM2 scales

Thanks Casey!
Aluminum scales
DSCN4614_zps42ip1jsc.jpg

One Ti set safely arrived in South Africa, even though it took 3 months to work its way through our post office backlog... :)

I hope you make plain one eventually! These look great but I'm not crazy about the design on the scales. Fingers Crossed.

I love these titanium scales for the PM2. If you do a run of plain titanium scales, I will be all over it.

Hey Chuck, are you no longer a single man? ;-)

The ti Delica scales, ti BM clips, and more of the pry tools (including a version 2.0) should be ready in July. Thanks for checking in, great to hear from you. Hope the wedding went great!

Casey

Hi Casey,

I would like a set of the blasted titanium version

How do I arrange it with you?

Thanks

Con

Casey I'm super interested in getting the Ti scales can you pm me a phone contact? I have some questions for yo.

Hey Casey, I'm interesting in getting some aluminum scales for the pm2 if you still have any available. If not when will you be making some more? Thanks

Ill will take a pair of TI bead blast scales! Im a year late but its a shot in the dark. Love your work Casey!

Back