• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Benchmade Scales

deathofallthings

@DeathGripScales
Been awhile guys. I've been really busy the last couple years and haven't had a lot of time to be active on the forums. I'm back now though and have a website up. www.DeathGripScales.com

Here's some shots of things I've been up to lately, lots of titanium. Website will have titanium 940 and Bugout scales available tomorrow (7/1/22) at 8pm eastern. Be sure to check back regularly since I'll be adding more scales and different variants all the time. I will be adding carbon fiber, exotic carbon fiber, G10 and micarta sets as well. Also inlaid and other fancier variations.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

10.png

11.png

9.png

Last edited:
Can you do mini-Bugout? The milled Ti scales like above. If so, I'll try to find one with a good steel and get back to you to discuss.

Can you do mini-Bugout? The milled Ti scales like above. If so, I'll try to find one with a good steel and get back to you to discuss.
I'm not doing custom mini bugouts in titanium or other metals. I will definitely have some on the website in a few weeks though. I am currently waiting on more titanium (should be here in a day or two). When I get that I want to make a few more Bugouts and 940s to restock the store, then I'm probably going to do like a dozen mini bugouts in the same style as the Bugouts. After that, I'll probably start doing variants on all three of those models, different inlays, textures, that kind of thing. I'll also be starting on making some composite scales (probably standard CF at first) for all the models listed on the site. That's my plan at the moment at least, we'll see how that goes.

I can also do custom/made to order sets in composite materials (carbon fiber, G10, micarta, etc) for the mini bugout. Send me an email if you're interested in something like that.

PXL_20220110_164120989.MP.jpg

PXL_20220110_164101200.MP.jpg

Beautiful work, I wish there was a way to eliminate the steel liners/inserts and just have titanium.

Last edited:
Back