Titanium Bottle Opener Knife 12 Knife Run Finished Up! Photos

This arrived on Saturday morning!

a4f663c5aa3e34d4eab262222e82949c.jpg

Daniel the info card is awesome. Very helpful and it adds something to the overall knife package.The knife itself is really great. I wore it all weekend as a necker. It's so light and thin that I barely knew it was there until needed. I got thirsty from slaying cardboard boxes so I figured I'd better test the bottle opener....

45a323e02f574c07a3e133bd695a999a.jpg

Good news, it works great! "Homer no function beer well without."
Thanks man this will be a great lightweight camping companion.

b284040932806897d86a3d868aefc47e.jpg

This arrived on Saturday morning!

Daniel the info card is awesome. Very helpful and it adds something to the overall knife package.The knife itself is really great. I wore it all weekend as a necker. It's so light and thin that I barely knew it was there until needed. I got thirsty from slaying cardboard boxes so I figured I'd better test the bottle opener....

Good news, it works great! "Homer no function beer well without."
Thanks man this will be a great lightweight camping companion.

Thanks! That is great to hear and the photos are incredible. Can I add them to the photo thread? Too cool...

I am glad you like the card. I am hoping to make cards for my all of my permanent models or larger runs.

The bottle opener was the first thing I tested. :D

:D Very good to hear!

Daniel please feel free to use my pics (past, current or future) no need to ask. I always forget about the photo thread!

Brian

Mine came in today. It is light and sharp. These are high quality knives, and though they are pretty, they will be users. Will get better pics in daylight.

I really need to watch this forum more closely. There is always something cool going on in here. I would have loved to have one of these.

Mine came in today. It is light and sharp. These are high quality knives, and though they are pretty, they will be users. Will get better pics in daylight.

Thanks and the photo is much appreciated! :cool:

There may still be time ac700. Shoot Daniel a line.

I think I will make some more soon, maybe 6 or so.... look out for another sign up here in a little bit.

Cool, good to know. How much do they sell for? I'll watch for a signup thread.

I don't have any available at the moment but they are $100 each, that includes the kydex sheath and some cord for necker use. Shipping is $8 in the US and I have tekloks for $10 if you need one.

Look out for a signup thread soon, it will be a month or so before I can make them but I have had a ton of requests and want to make them available.

I have been damned to screw-tops and canned beer for the last couple of weeks. Finally got to test the bottle opener today on a Bell's Two Hearted Ale. FLAWLESS!

I have been damned to screw-tops and canned beer for the last couple of weeks. Finally got to test the bottle opener today on a Bell's Two Hearted Ale. FLAWLESS!

Nice! :cool:

I can not find Bells here but I here it is great beer. I used to do a lot of homebrewing and the recipe is known as a good one.

I have to bump this ancient thread... two years old! I'll be bringing these back here soon, look out in a few weeks! :D :cool:

D, ever consider stickying a thread of your models, last time they were made, and foreseeable future date ish to bring the next wave back?

D, ever consider stickying a thread of your models, last time they were made, and foreseeable future date ish to bring the next wave back?

That is a cool idea, I like it! Maybe something dynamic to keep everyone updated.

So many models, too! I wanna know when those butcher things show up again! :D

Pocket Cleavers? :D One day!

There is so much I want to do and if I could I'd probably have 20 new models in the works... but I would need employees to do that and I want to stay a one man show.

Back