• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Fram Lock & CPM s30v

Hello,
Up for sale I have this titanium frame lock folder I just finished up. This one turned out sweet! The action is very smooth, the lock up is rock solid, the blade is centered perfect when closed, & it feels awesome in the hand & pocket. This one is RAZOR sharp. The frame has a hand sanded finish. The blade flats are an as quenched finish which turned out pretty cool, the false top edge and hollow grind is a satin belt finish.
Here are some specs

Overall Leangth: 7"
Closed Leangth: 3 15/16"
Frames: .130 6AL-4v Titanium
Blade: .125 CPM s30v RC 60
Other: Titanium Mushroom Thumb Stud, Titanium Back Spacer, Stainless Pocket Clip & 2-56 Screws

This knife is $375.00 $350.00 Shipped in the lower 48 of the U.S. Anywhere else please request shipping quote. Paypal is prefered but will also except Money Order as well. Paypal can be sent to spaknives@yahoo.com . If you have any questions please feel free to email or pm me. Buyer has 3 days to check the knife out and if not 100% satisfied I will refund your money in full.
Thanks for checking out my knife and come see me at the PKA show in Denver Co Aug. 21, 22, 23.

DSC_0042-3.jpg

DSC_0035-3.jpg

DSC_0038-2.jpg

DSC_0034-4.jpg

DSC_0041-3.jpg

DSC_0048-2.jpg

DSC_0052-2.jpg

Last edited:
Is the frame constructed from a single piece of ti? I'm on a iPhone and can't really tell. Cool knife.

Hey steelsnob, the frame is not one piece. it has the 2 ti sides and a seperate ti back spacer. It is held togethor with the 3 screws toward the back of the handle. It all fits togthor so well it looks like one piece in the picture.

Very nice!:thumbup:

What's that about a 3" blade?What kind of washers did you use?

Thanks

Yup 3" blade and I used.015 bronze washers & an 1/8" pivot. Thanks for the questions.

Last edited:
I just relized in the 5th pic the plunge cuts look kinda horrible. I assure you in real life they are great. There must be some wierd shadowing or something going on. I will have to take a new pic of that.

Back