Titanium Frame lock WIP and introduction

some do some don't :)

Spyderco lets me make 50 a year with round hole so i gotta pace myself :D

I did not know that! How many knives would you say you can make a year at this point?

hard to say as i keep improving all the time...i can make 20 knives per month no problem but once the knives are done i fine tune them... take 0.02mm from standoff if needed and things like that.. sometimes it takes me a hole day to fine tune one knife!

here's a photo of sculpted handles on Regulus and Draco , or Malfoy as you would say :D

IMG_20130407_202523_zpsb4ecfd09.jpg

i'd like to thank everyone for your interest and support!!!

i gotta close my books for now, i just can't say what the wait time would be anymore so until i clear up some orders books will stay closed.
i know some people have wait lists that are like year, two or even more but it makes no sense to me to keep adding more people if i'm unsure of the delivery date , i'm late as is...

if you want to be notified once i open my books than email me and i'll put you on my email list.

i should have a few knives back from HT tomorrow so expect new photos soon

of course i'll still answer all emails , so if you have any questions , any at all , please feel free to email at any time! i do my best to answer them ASAP!

Wow big news! It's a shame to read, but I'm glad you're busy enough to have to close your books. You do amazing work after all. Can't wait for my Sirius!

Last edited:
i'd like to thank everyone for your interest and support!!!

i gotta close my books for now, i just can't say what the wait time would be anymore so until i clear up some orders books will stay closed.
i know some people have wait lists that are like year, two or even more but it makes no sense to me to keep adding more people if i'm unsure of the delivery date , i'm late as is...

if you want to be notified once i open my books than email me and i'll put you on my email list.

i should have a few knives back from HT tomorrow so expect new photos soon

of course i'll still answer all emails , so if you have any questions , any at all , please feel free to email at any time! i do my best to answer them ASAP!
Dalibor,
Good to hear you are that busy, I think!
Glad I got in under the wire. Let us know when you are taking orders again so we can continue to promote your fine work.
Cheers...

Last edited:
I d stick with your oval hole! Forget the spydie hole! The oval hole looks better IMO!! Wow your books closed! Darn! Im glad I put 10 orders in with you already! That way i ll have a whole happy family of Dalibors!! Keep rockin buddy!!

thanks for all your kind comments!!!

got a few pics of a finished Draco..hope you like em :)

Hello Dalibor!

Not only like, I love that look! Too bad you're books are closed atm (for us, not necessarily for you ;) )!

I think a hole similar to that of the Messerkönig Darkstalker might also look nice...

Best regards,
Alex

Get on board the Flame Train!
My Regulus will be the first one with bronze flamed, contoured handle and clip I have been informed! I am sure Dalibor will post some pics down the road. Those pics he just posted are killing me.
Dalibor, you are a star! Thank you for everything as we came to agreement on the project and for your patience as we fine tuned the specs. Also a big thank you to Striderco for bringing these monsters to my attention via your review in the testing section.
All the best...

thanks everyone for all the kind words!!!

sorry for not posting more photos lately...been really busy and just didn't get around to do it..

i'm starting a new batch of folders as soon as i get materials from water jet and i'll post more photos!

in the mean time check out this last Regulus i did:

That Regulus is just perfect. Wish it was coming my way! Should have my Sirius tomorrow!

Hey Dalibor, just spent an enjoyable couple of hours re-reading this thread and enjoying all the photos! It's a great insight and reminder of all the fantastic hard work you've done and all your progression with manufacturing and design. Genius! I will be so happy when my Sirius arrives later this year...I'm truly excited! The Sirius will truly be the star of my knife collection! I just love overbuilt, strong knives and your fabulous knives will be talked about, collected and used for many many years to come. I certainly will be using mine and won't be keeping it boxed or stored!

Back