Titanium Frame lock WIP and introduction

I am soooooo glad that I was able to get one of your knives. My Sirius is absolute perfection and goes everywhere with me. Its a workhorse and mine will be no safe queen. With every new set of pictures that you post, I feel that I lucked into something special. Your work is outstanding and there is no doubt in my mind that you have a HUGE potential future ahead if you continue down this path.

thank you all for your kind words, truly appreciate it!!!!!

my new stonewashing setup :D

a few photos of Draco and Sirius:

:eek:

Im a fan... I’ll be emailing you to make a slight change to the overall finish of my Regulus, hopefully thats okay.

I love the lines of that Draco (Malfoy, LOL) It has a really cool organic design, yet its very clean. The curvature of the handles really speaks to me. Any chance you could make one the size of a Regulus?

Last edited:
I never would have guessed that that contraption is for stonewashing. Like nothing I've ever seen but if you're using it I'm sure the blades will come out great.

@strider214

you gotta make do until vibratory tumbler gets here ;)

@stebolicious

i could make it bigger...but people like 3.5" blades the most so i went with that.
i already did a extra large Regulus , so i could do Draco as well :)

Amazing knifes, to bad the books are closed!
Flipping my A15 and waiting for you to open.

@strider214

you gotta make do until vibratory tumbler gets here ;)

@stebolicious

i could make it bigger...but people like 3.5" blades the most so i went with that.
i already did a extra large Regulus , so i could do Draco as well :)

An extra large REGULUS? how big was it? 5 inch blade? That would be awesome.

yeah i'm sure that a15 makes things a lot easier :)
that's actually one of my favorite designs!

extra large Regulus had 5" blade yes...and it was a lefty. this thing was enormous..a bit too big even by my standards lol

I showed a friend a picture of a Regulus and he said " It's the Hummer of Knives!!"
That's a good one.
Best...

thanks guys!!!

finally i got the stuff from water jet , 2 weeks delay...

anyway i'm doing 2 new folders , small and big wharny :)

hope you all like it!

God I am glad I emailed you that picture today and you sent me to this link. Its like you read my mind. I totally want that large wharny as my second slot!

Pat

Back