• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Sheet

Matthew Gregory

Chief Executive in charge of Entertainment
I have several sheets of titanium (not sure which alloy) that may be of interest to some of you.

6" x 37" x .065" for $75ea. plus shipping.
Perfect size for liner locks and such!

6" x 42.5" x .027" for $39/ea. plus shipping.
I'm going to use this for lining straight razors, but could probably be used for a whole bunch of different applications.

My guess is that I'll need to shear them in half to keep shipping costs low. If there's anyone that would prefer it be kept at the length described above, let me know.

Paypal preferred, but I will accept money orders.

Contact me at ultrammg300@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Okay gang... what gives? Am I way off base here? Pricing too high? Wrong thickness? I thought these were going to be scarfed up just because of the sheer SIZE of 'em!

Post your thoughts here, please, let me know what I need to do to make these move...

not sure which alloy

I'm thinking this might be it. I'd be interested in the .065" but I would want to know what alloy it is (CP, 6AL/4V, something else?). 6AL/4V is what you want for liner locks.

Lon

Back