Photos Titanium showcase: Let's see your favorite Ti/Ti knives

0IMKMKk.jpg

Looking back at my OP, my collection has changed a lot since I started this thread. I own zero of my original Ti/Ti knives now, and a lot fewer knives overall -- but I've focused in more sharply on what I like.

Today's new-to-me arrival is this WE Snecx Mini Buster. Take the WE logo off the blade, and I'd be unable to distinguish this from a Reate; it goes that extra mile. :)

XDl6nDW.jpg

WE Miscreant [S35VN] by Brad Zinker, based on his custom design, and, in house design limited to 410 pieces, Fornix in 20CV. Both are grat slicers with less than 0,3 mm behind edge.

sGvbpLl.jpg

ulLt12R.jpg

A0BHh8y.jpg

Ckhj0sX.jpg

2qI3C6I.jpg

Funny thing is this particular Miscreant is probably one of kind released by mistake to sale. WE Knife Co. replied that variant was made only in less than 10 pieces for exhibition purposes only. My local dealer had last one and never opened a box to check, and sold it with -15%... Normal production version of 4" Miscreant had machined satin blade and black or champagne handle with gold anodization on holes. So it's definitely a rare one and keeper. Now they're making smaller version with 3" blade in that finish but holes have silver finish.

My favorite (and only) titanium handle knife (frame lock). Bradley Alias 1. My work and edc folder for several years. It was between this and a Sebenza. I liked the shape and feel of the Alias handle better, and for $100 less than the Sebenza, it was the winner.

nW9RrpJ.jpg

I've been absent from these particular pages for quite some time, but I got a few likes for a few older posts today, was reminded of my enjoyment of this thread's subject matter, and caught up with what I've missed since last I stopped by. Over the years I've acquired quite a few TI/Ti knives as my appreciation for that handle style and frame locks grew and there's still quite a few in my stupidly large accumulation that I've yet to share.

Here's a couple file photos of my CKF MILK. I had searched quite a while for one of these and finally found this Prototype model about a year-and-a-half ago. I paid a little too much for it, but there aren't a lot of these around and I'm glad to have it.

KJu4yEq.jpg

fUmXlJP.jpg

I've been absent from these particular pages for quite some time, but I got a few likes for a few older posts today, was reminded of my enjoyment of this thread's subject matter, and caught up with what I've missed since last I stopped by. Over the years I've acquired quite a few TI/Ti knives as my appreciation for that handle style and frame locks grew and there's still quite a few in my stupidly large accumulation that I've yet to share.

Here's a couple file photos of my CKF MILK. I had searched quite a while for one of these and finally found this Prototype model about a year-and-a-half ago. I paid a little too much for it, but there aren't a lot of these around and I'm glad to have it.

KJu4yEq.jpg

fUmXlJP.jpg
Reminds me Real Steel Megalodon.

Just googled that one--sure are more than a few similarities. I'm particularly struck by their common projection and extremely forward stop-pin location.

Just googled that one--sure are more than a few similarities. I'm particularly struck by their common projection and extremely forward stop-pin location.
The Carson Boiling was actually the predecessor to Real Steel Megalodon, an amazing knife that actually kicked the MILK out of my collection. It has the best flipping action out of any knife I've handled including Shiros😎

I like other handle materials, but I've come to prefer titanium for work knives.

31mNBnY.jpg

The Swayback is the newest of the three. After getting an MXG clip for it, and becoming more familiar with handling it, I've come to appreciate it a lot more. I like the blade shape and the overall design of the knife. It's also my first CTS-XHP blade and I like how it performs. Takes a razor edge! Build quality is good, it's CRK smooth, and I like the "late" lockup.

The Shirogorov has been in my pocket pretty much every since I bought it a month ago, off the Exchange here. It's basically the perfect knife. Perfect generalized blade shape, decent stock thickness combined with super thin edge geometry. Glassy smooth pivot, solid lockup, easy and unobtrusive carry, great clip, and the Vanax steel is the cherry on top of the sundae. This has become my all-time favorite knife, by a long shot.

The CRK Sebenza 21 I've owned the longest of the three. Paradoxically, it's also "the perfect knife". I love the deeply hollow ground blade, combining unrivaled cutting geometry with strength and a very robust tip. The Sebenza has always defined "elegant simplicity" for me. The build quality and precision make my Spydercos feel almost like toys and is rivaled only by the Shiro.

Now the only question is, which one do I carry? Answer: all of them! ;)

Back