Photos Titanium showcase: Let's see your favorite Ti/Ti knives

Si-BURKE_2.jpg

Really, though, the intent of this thread was truly FULL titanium framelock folders. No other additives at all.

How about something other than a Ti/Ti framelock?

1cy00PY.jpeg

(Someone one-up me with a full Ti/Ti AD-10; then another person can one-up that person with a full Ti/Ti AD20; then someone else one-up that person with a full Ti/Ti 4-Max)

Among other framelocks, of course.

Just got in the CKF FIF20 Ti/Ti... wish I got two...

I've posted the Gen 6 XM-18 Spearpoint Non-Flipper 20CV on PB washers pictured below. I was able to finally make it whole with a working finish scale and the help of RHK.

Now I have a proper Gen 6 XM-24 Spanto 20CV on Teflon washers with a milled working finish scale thanks to a fellow member. The XM-24 flips like a dream and I think the scale being milled makes a marked difference in weight.

IMG_20210913_170911_r.jpg

I'd really like textured scales -and I do have a frag pattern for the XM-18 - but the smooth working finish is not bad. Might be some custom anodization in the future. Was thinking "battle blue" for the XM-18 and black for the XM-24. Need someone I can trust to do it, though.

No idea how to post pics on mobile, but the MBK EZC, and custom-ground Feist (it's a semi-wharncliff).

Back