Photos Titanium showcase: Let's see your favorite Ti/Ti knives

Very cool & lucky. My S35VN fluted Ti has slightly bigger pivot / pivot hole. Not even the pivot screws are compatible. 😒
That's odd. I thought they all had the same specs. Which blade were you trying to put in?

xtw1ga8.jpg

That's odd. I thought they all had the same specs. Which blade were you trying to put in?
The S90V from the fluted CF model. And that's where I put the MagnaCut blade from the FRN scales.
It could have been an awesome three-way swap.

The S90V from the fluted CF model. And that's where I put the MagnaCut blade from the FRN scales.
It could have been an awesome three-way swap.
I did some research before doing the swap and now I do recall seeing a few posts saying that their pivot was too large to do a swap, while most said they had no issues. I guess it is just luck. Did you try both sides of the pivot?

I did some research before doing the swap and now I do recall seeing a few posts saying that their pivot was too large to do a swap, while most said they had no issues. I guess it is just luck. Did you try both sides of the pivot?
I did. It's okay. I will buy LW Native scales from AWT for the S90V blade. They come with PB washers, so the action will be upgraded compared to the FRN.

Just for the record:
the pivot hole on the S35VN blade from the Fluted Ti is ~6.41 mm and the pivot is ~6.37 mm.
And the pivot hole on the S90V blade from the Fluted CF is ~6.36 mm and the pivot is ~6.33 mm.

How do you like that Rinkhals. Ive been eyeballing one

How do you like that Rinkhals. Ive been eyeballing one

If you were asking about my post above yours, I personally like them very much. Great quality, fit and finish. The pull is fairly strong, but nothing out of the ordinary. There is a thread about the Rinkhals in the AB sub-forum that might interest you.

Back