Photos Titanium showcase: Let's see your favorite Ti/Ti knives

RAqjy9fh.jpg

Great thread here, Dadpool Dadpool , and I'm surprised that I've failed to find this one for so long, especially given the presence of so many BF co-conspirators. I just went through all 9 pages to catch up.

Wondering where I should start, I went back through my picture files, being too lazy at the moment to get up and snap any fresh pics. Wilson Combat fluted Ti slabs are a particular favorite and here's one of mine--the Les George Eagle version which I love for its look, its CTS-XHP re-curved blade, and its unusually thin/broad grip that both locks into my hand and is eminently pocketable.

Ksb1KSm.jpg

UmhRVHy.jpg

Last edited:
Great thread here, Dadpool Dadpool , and I'm surprised that I've failed to find this one for so long, especially given the presence of so many BF co-conspirators. I just went through all 9 pages to catch up.

UmhRVHy.jpg

Gorgeous Eagle! I've always wanted to try a knife with WC scales, and this model would be high on that list. :thumbsup:

I've been happy to see that this thread has some life to it beyond an initial flurry of posts -- and thrilled to see so many gorgeous Ti/Ti knives!

Thanks, Dadpool Dadpool , the only caveat on the Eagle is it's not an "out like a rocket" flipper. Like a lot of knives, it takes the right technique--just a little load-up before light-switching--but no wrist once you have it down. It's on Teflon washers, like pre-TriWay Hinderers, and proper lube makes a huge difference. Two tiny drops of liquid TriFlow from a needle applicator make an enormous difference.

I love Wilson Combat's StarBurst scales and have two of WC's CRKs--StarTac and StarBenza 25--that I'll post later. Exterior milling on full-Ti makes a huge difference for grip, although handle shape does too. After posting the Eagle from my Imgur files earlier I noticed the adjacent pics of a knife that also fits here as well as being the longest-named piece in my accumulation--the Three Rivers Manufacturing Monkey Edge Edition RJ Martin Machine Flipper. More milled Ti, though this one fragged, and another that's great in hand which became today's carry.

oPM1YH1.jpg

7sd1Lrx.jpg

It's also unique among those I own with an undulating thickness contour along the length of the handle that yields a bi-directional palm swell mid grip.

Or0QjHI.jpg

I've got a bunch more and will happily return to keep kicking life into this interesting thread as you did with Go Large--The BF Big Folder Thread that I OP'd back in '17.

Since corona hit work has slowed down and haven’t worked many Saturday’s in the last few months. So basically little man and me get up and go early every Saturday and Sunday morning on some sort of outing and don’t come home until night or late afternoon. Our wings got clipped today by the wife and said she wanted to go with us. I had planned on fourwheelers or something outdoors, here we are sitting in her Jeep while she shops, bored. Real bored

I had this Pj Inkosi insingo listed on the exchange and withdrew it. I’ve come to fall in love with it all over again. Someone made me an offer on another knife so I kept the Pj. It was my first Inkosi and first insingo. The one thing I love about the plain blasted titanium handles of a CRK is the way it wears. I love the snail trails and character marks. Kinda odd to think a $400 knife looks its best when it’s beat to hell but that’s what I like. Hard to capture all the marks at times but I tried.

Anyhow I’m just rambling and hoping everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather outside while I’m sitting in retail parking lot hell :eek:948B72B4-1BA5-44DD-BBE7-8E90CA5BB221.jpeg1E8AAF2F-AFC5-48D7-9514-C61EDE29977B.jpeg6A5FD93D-7098-4D26-A9C7-623CB62EF0C1.jpeg

Back