1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Titanium Spydie discussion(new angle)

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Eightleggedfreak, Dec 16, 2013.

1. racer88

racer88

Nov 4, 2010
    I admit to liking titanium and carbon fiber simply because they are cool "high-tech" materials. Love, love, love my Domino (which combines both materials).

2. KrisOK

KrisOK

Oct 17, 2012
    LOL I live in Oklahoma. Probably nobody would even notice here.

3. Bill1170

Bill1170

Dec 20, 2007
    That's why you need to carry a little folder at the same time you carry the big one.

4. ridethepony14

ridethepony14

May 26, 2013
    i've been on a titanium craze lately. So far I have a Sage 2, Techno, and recently a Southard...plus a ti Boker Albatross. I just love how ti looks and feels. Hoping to do some anodizing soon! ;)

5. DRK

DRK

Oct 10, 2012
    Ha - Strangely enough that is exactly what went through my head, I soon as I brought it out I thought "and this is why you carry a dragonfly"

6. Syncharmony

Syncharmony

Oct 22, 2013
    Having a keychain knife is a good back-up in those very public scenarios too. No one is going to look at your strange if you whip out a Ladybug.

7. bigshoe83

bigshoe83 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I just got my ti millie three days or so ago and love it but do have a question for all of the other owners out there. I can't seem to get it adjusted just right to have the blade centered and the blade to open and close easily and smooth. I can get it to be super smooth and easy to open but not centered or vice versa but not both. I have been playing around with the pivot screw and the stop pin screws but can't seem to get it perfect. Anyone with any advice out there? Thanks in advance.