• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Standoffs/Clip/Screws/LBS for Emerson ZT Spyderco Kershaw and Benchmade

These are so stunning! I am going to buy a ZT0562CF just so I can have a set. They totally complete the look of the knife. The slotted pivot makes so much sense too. It allows the user to tighten the pivot with a coin if needed. (god forbid it could gaul the pivot though)

My question though is: Will you make any hardware for the Paramilitary 2? I can't believe nobody has done this yet since it's such a popular knife. You'd have a huge amount of buyers lining up for them. Thanks! Tom

If you can make replacement screws and standoffs for my Spyderco military (newer model with pivot pin which screws in on both sides) and can make shortened screws for the clip holes (so I can carry clip-less in a sheath), please email me at shurock27@gmail.com

Great work!

Thanks.

-Patrick

I would certainly buy a set of custom stand-offs for the 0770CF if you made them. I think the aluminum backspacer cheapens the whole knife.

Just curious, does the pivot screw for the 0770 fit the 0770CF? Also any plans for standoffs for the 0770cf? Seems there is interest in them

Back