• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Straws

These measure 3/8" in diameter and 9" in length. Price is $35

27abca22.jpg

3c4ea61e.jpg

0966574b.jpg

Well now that's not something you see everyday!

no, if they have been treated they shouldn't, 7-11 had a version that was anodized that worked great

I'm kidding. They only taste of what you'e drinking when you're drinking it. Ti is tasteless, at least my Ti chopsticks and spork are.

exodus125, I sent an email for one!

Good question. No weird taste from these. I wash these before I ship with hot water, but it would probably be a good idea to give it a cleaning before you use it, as with everything.

Last edited:
Realistically, are these strong enough to be used as a defensive, or even, offensive weapon? Could this be jammed through the chest plate, into the chest cavity, and used to suck the blood directly from the heart? Just curious....

Yukh. If you get one with a point, yes, definitely. This straw is a tough piece of titanium piping. I'd rather suck up soda or juice with it. To each his own.

Are these commercially pure Ti or 6al4v or some other alloy? They're really cool. They look like they have nice thick walls for durability.

Back