• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TNK Large 21 Tanto S30V Dynamic tip (was* a pre idaho stamp knife) $360 to ur door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this off another member, it was just back from the spa as i received it. Its a 2010 TNK edition tanto sebenza. It is just back from the spa, where it received a new Lock side slab due to a bad heat treat, so it now has the idaho made stamp.
The very tip portion of the stonewash has some very small scratches that i cant get to photograph very well and the dynamic tip has been polished. The blade was sharpened by CRK and is very very sharp, sharper than any factory blade i have ever received from them.
The pocket clip screw is almost stripped out but can still be removed to be replaced. (Waiting on a new screw from crk, when it arrives i will mail it to the next owner)
lock up is about 70% and smooth as butter.
This knife has some cool history and is in 95% condition in my opinion, but i want to buy something else so off it goes.
Price is $360.00 including paypal fees and shipping.
Comes with box, cloth, birthcard, paperwork. No grease or allen wrench.

Paypal and Email@ Jringe1109@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back