• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TNK Small Sebenza Insingo 8-12-14 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the True North Knife exclusive with all silver hardware. This one is in excellent condition and comes with all the paperwork, box, birth card, sticker, cloth - you get the idea. Other than a couple of snail trail marks on the pocket clip the knife is great. Smooth opening and solid lockup as expected with a Chris Reeve knife. This has got to be the quintesential EDC pocket knife. $320 covers shipping and PP fees. May consider trades for other CRKs.

Insingo7.jpgInsingo3.jpgInsingo4.jpgInsingo5.jpg

Attachments

• Insingo6.jpg
    Insingo6.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I have a 2006ish echo small sebenza I'd be willing to trade. It's lockup is around 60-70% and hasn't been used much. But. It's been carried as a edc for around 1yr total. Smooth opening and solid lock. No abuse!

Comes with the box, cloth and birth card. It's a great edc knife. But not new.

I tried to post pics. But won't allow me. Email me at carpitrade @ yahoo .com

I just bought a cf sebenza off bf. just coming back to start feeding my knife habit :)

If not interested in the trade, i am interested in buying thanks.

Here is what it looks like. It's a semi polished blade. And the echo part adds so much for a solid grip!!
I used to wear a Rolex White gold Datejust. This knife paired so well with it! Lately been not wearing a watch so wanted a plain blade.
Most sebenza are slippery. But the echo part is beautiful and adds a lot of grip.
http://www.knifecenter.com/item/CRKSBSCGGECHO/chris-reeve-s30v-sebenza-small-computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back