• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TNP special edition Microtech Ultratech OTF (10 for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chris,

Are any of these still available? I'm extremely interested. Please let me know. Many thanks.

Hey thanks for the kind words Ibizian! I appreciate it.

I still have 5 or so of these blades left if anyone is interested. I recently moved and they are at my new location..still using internet at my old house. Moved to the country and it takes a while to get internet hooked up i guess!

Drop me a PM if anyone wants one. These are REALLY nice blades.

Thanks!

Edit:...just saw your post Jerm..will PM you now. Didn't realize the thread was on page 2 :eek:

Number 85 arrived today. What an awesome blade this is! Thanks chrisadamley for the smooth transaction.

Hi. I just joined and saw this. Any more TNP ultratechs? The last post was a month ago so im guessing no, but I figured id try anyway. Thanks!

Hi. I just joined and saw this. Any more TNP ultratechs? The last post was a month ago so im guessing no, but I figured id try anyway. Thanks!

Just saw this sorry for the late reply, i thought this thread had died out.

I might still have 1 of these available if anyone out there is looking. PM me, or send me an email.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back