• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TNZ Customs????

There's a seller on the auction site that goes by TNZ Customs...anybody have an opinion on them???
Seems like they have some pretty good knives and don't cost too much.
Thoughts?
Opinions?
thanks

TNZ is only a marketer/importer. Like so many others on the Bay.

All imported from a third world country. Looks like decent quality, at a rock bottom price.

Not what 95% of the members of this forum are interested in, because of the anonymous nature of the builds, and the lower quality, but I won't say they are invalid.

Not for me.

Coop

I knew they weren't as high a quality as some makers on here.
But they seem like a pretty good bargain for a user knife.

Hello to everybody.
Does anyone know which third world country? Appreciate any info, curious.
Thanks for lookin, and all the best,

Cornbread

I sent him an email and asked which country they are from. NO answer. I'm betting Pakistan! Made out of nails and whatever else they could melt down at the time.

My 14 y/o son wanted one of these so we got him one. I took it out of the box and before I let him even see it I sent it back.
:thumbdn:Very aesthetically pleasing hunk of dog doo-doo.

:thumbdn:Crap steel, horrible build. sharp edges, (not the blade) and a dink in the blade because there was no blade stop. the blade hit the back spacer when you closed it.

Unless you are just looking for a total waste of time.. I say forget about it! :barf:

J.

I bought a handful of these knives from a guy who was looking for some cash. I just wanted to give him a donation to help him out, but he didn't want to accept, but offered to "sell" me the knives. They're complete trash. Beautiful to look at from arms length, but uneven, rough, sharp edges, dull bladed, uneven everything, loose, sloppy, etc. Just name any degrading word you can think of and it will most likely fit. I threw them all away.

Shawn

bought a knife on ebay from them in a bid, when I got the knife which had a bone handle there were several flaws. Blade had a notch on the back side in the handle and a small knick on the bottom as well, the bone handle had what appeared to be sanding abrasions near the butt end to which they said that was natural wear, and the handle itself had spaces between the blade and where the handle was clued, but it was noticeable, I ended up keeping the knife because of the low cost of it and the sheath that it came with was very well done. So, I kinda put it in the get what you pay for category, but I doubt if I get another one through them!!

Back