1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

To all the naysayers pocket fixed blade

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by jaime_lion, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonebad395

gonebad395 Ironworker!

May 19, 2015
    To the op you just said you don't carry the knife for others but yet it's a status symbol? Remember you are the one that posted here with this nonsense so you really can't get pissy when others make fun of you your post are ridiculous.
    It took you carrying a bat in your pants over 2 hours to realize it was uncomfortable and was hard to sit down?
    Well I for one am glad you got your front pocket conversation peice to which I don't understand either because you said you don't want others to know what you are carrying but yet carry these big knives for conversation?
    Please keep us informed of your adventures in this practical knife carrying study. And I'm sure if the blade breaks in your pocket the warranty will cover it.

2. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    ^^^
    The hole just keeps getting deeper with each of his most excellent posts Keith!!
    I would also like to be kept in the loop with the OP's future exploits in the rough and tumble lands of South Dakota!!

Standard78 likes this.
  3. NJBillK

NJBillK Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2014
    I figure I would say the same thing in a different way. This way he can't claim he didn't understand it.
    If a knife in your front pocket is a "status symbol", what status is that supposed to portray if folks aren't supposed to see it?

I wonder how many neighboring farmers are pissed that their scarecrows keep getting beaten up by the "weird kid that lives down the block"?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Standard78 likes this.
  4. Rip Gut 916

Rip Gut 916

Apr 16, 2017
    I guess the purpose of the first pic was to show off his new khakis

5. 19-3ben

19-3ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Jaime, Jamie Jamie... you just can't stop can you.

Hold up there brochacho. Let's just take a step back and look at your words.

You carried a baseball bat in your pants so that you could see if you could conceal it to kill your friend? Do your friends know you think like that? That's both scary, and pathological on a couple levels.

I nominate for doofus of the week. Anyone second?

6. jaime_lion

jaime_lion

Jun 17, 2017
    New? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The left pant leg is ripped about 1/4th of the way up the calf. I legitimately will not stop wearing a shirt unless a hole is big enough to fit my hand through it.

You dont have friends where you both try martial arts moves and such on each other? This same friend pepper sprayed me and then I did the same to him so we could see what it was like and better prepare ourselves.

7. SCWillson

SCWillson

Aug 2, 2013
    Jaime, you admit walking and sitting down with the knife are difficult? Isn't that going to make it appear a bit odd to bystanders, because that's obviously going to make you move strangely? (Not to mention that ironically it may increase the chance of being assaulted, because a bad guy might conclude from your strange gait that you are physically handicapped.) And you'll only be comfortable at home, because what do people do in town? Walk or sit.

Rethink this. Smaller knife, or get an inside-the-waistband sheath made.

8. jaime_lion

jaime_lion

Jun 17, 2017
    Legitimately I would do something like this. I would say "you get the first hit but you have to spit at me and call me sally". I did stuff like that in high school it is amazing how many kids will not fight you.

What is bad about a glock knife from what I have seen they are cheap and well built?

I carried a cane for a while but it was a pain to walk with and such when I did not need it. I had to have my mom hold it for me one day when I went on a carnival ride.

I am being legit here with stuff I am saying I am not "taking the piss" or "trolling" or such. I have found if you act like an idiot people think your crazy and such and leave you alone.

9. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    Yes, in the past. But even then, it had to do with honing technique.

I said it in your previous thread, stuffing a bat in your pants has nothing to do with technique, and is not practicing martial arts. It's just walking around with a bat stuffed in your pants. If you were both using a rattan cane and practicing escrima, I'd think people would not only accept, but applaud it.

You carried a bat around in your pants to see if you could kill your friend...

I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old are you? If you don't want to say, I completely understand. Just curious.

10. jaime_lion

jaime_lion

Jun 17, 2017
    When did I say it was uncomfortable. I think it is fine and works good so far.

11. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    So you're trying to make us leave you alone?

12. jaime_lion

jaime_lion

Jun 17, 2017

Late 20's early 30's some where around there.

Allot of people online think I am 16.

13. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    In all seriousness, can you identify the reason they think that?

Standard78 likes this.
  14. shinyedges

shinyedges That's peculiar, I thought you said something. Platinum Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Your mom held your cane (that you didn't need) while you went on a carnival ride? I knew it.

15. jaime_lion

jaime_lion

Jun 17, 2017
    Not really I enjoy talking to you guys. Even though I think you guys do not know as much as me hence why I am acting this way.

16. adamlau

adamlau Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 13, 2002
    @jaime_lion: Dude, you are on BladeForums. Why would you want to advertise militant and/or reveal potentially violent, premeditated behavior in a public forum? Keep those sentiments at home, in front of a mirror. Like this guy...

IMAG0178.jpg

Mecha likes this.
  17. Armadew

Armadew Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 22, 2006
    We need better trolls. When does school start again?

LG&M and Standard78 like this.
  18. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    Mic drop.

MountainManAdventure and palonej like this.
  19. jaime_lion

jaime_lion

Jun 17, 2017
    Because I act this way. In all seriousness I act this way because I get tired of coming to places like this asking a simple yes or no question like will a knife break in a front pocket and getting ridiculed. Why do things like this matter to people? I don't care if your gay straight man woman black Asian can you help me if yes please help if no why are you wasting my time and yours by talking to me.

20. jaime_lion

jaime_lion

Jun 17, 2017
    Because I act this way. In all seriousness I act this way because I get tired of coming to places like this asking a simple yes or no question like will a knife break in a front pocket and getting ridiculed. Why do things like this matter to people? I don't care if your gay straight man woman black Asian can you help me if yes please help if no why are you wasting my time and yours by talking to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.