To all the naysayers pocket fixed blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill respect simply doing it because you want to and honestly didn't read enough to know where this spiraled out into self defense and such. I can't say I agree that it is cool or anything but what ever to each his/her own. I would just as a simple life suggestion curb the habit of turning into a whiny 16 yr old when you don't like how people treat you. I wish I could word that more politely but it is difficult for me to come up with the words to convey the advice any better. That type of behavior is likened to that of a troll weather intended or not and will only further the ostracizing and ridicule so it very counter productive. I would figure you are already aware of it but hey doesn't hurt to say it for you or anyone else reading and with similar bad habit.

Ill respect simply doing it because you want to and honestly didn't read enough to know where this spiraled out into self defense and such.
You'd have to read his other thread to see where that stemmed from, the thread about breaking a fixed blade, not the furry one.

I have a very hard time feeling emotions for people on the internet.
I'm glad you can say that. You should never let people on the internet affect the way you feel.

I know we've been slamming you pretty hard, myself included. Please remember...this isn't personal. This isn't about you, this is about some things you've written. I hope you can see past this and have productive, fruitful, less baiting experiences on this forum in the future. There are great people here who gladly share the wealth of their knowledge. I've learned so much here.

I hope you can get past this first experience and move on from it. Most of what you're doing now is making it worse and painting a big target on your back. I hope you can see that and maybe read a little more and write a little less.

Good luck to you!

What, in God's name, do you have against punctuation??? Or writing in a literate fashion.
Or just making any kind of sense??
You know much more than us, yet you came here asking for advice. Your first question was will a hardened piece of steel break in my pocket.
You sealed your fate soon as you asked this incredibly silly question.......and you refuse to stop digging deeper & deeper & deeper.
And for this.....we thank you!!!

Not really I enjoy talking to you guys. Even though I think you guys do not know as much as me hence why I am acting this way.

If you live in such a vast wilderness why are you so concerned about protection? Baseball bats, martial arts and fixed blade EDC-why not just carry a gun?

If you live in such a vast wilderness why are you so concerned about protection? Baseball bats, martial arts and fixed blade EDC-why not just carry a gun?

Guns are just to gunny. I like weapons including guns but they are expensive and I really only want to waste my money on stuff like pizza and such. I am fine buying a 35 dollar glock knife or a 20 dollar straight baton or a 20 dollar mk-4 size can of sabre red pepper spray or a 15 dollar "belt buckle" brass knuckles but a 550 dollar glock 17 is to much. I would not want a used gun. Plus you know how much pizza one can buy with that money or what kind of computer you could buy or what conventions one could go to.

Guns are just to gunny. I like weapons including guns but they are expensive and I really only want to waste my money on stuff like pizza and such. I am fine buying a 35 dollar glock knife or a 20 dollar straight baton or a 20 dollar mk-4 size can of sabre red pepper spray or a 15 dollar "belt buckle" brass knuckles but a 550 dollar glock 17 is to much. I would not want a used gun. Plus you know how much pizza one can buy with that money or what kind of computer you could buy or what conventions one could go to.
Enjoy your trip!

Ok, so if there was a shred of honesty or sincerity left in the OP, it is gone. Have fun on ignore troll.

I bet these threads will look less ridiculous without his posts, just everyones rebuttals...

Lololol and such!

I have been trained to use a knife, and I had a knife pulled on me ONCE in a real life situation. It was a large bowie, and believe me, you are never really prepared for it, no matter how much training you have had. Even though I am a martial arts black belt, I will admit when he pulled the knife, my mind went completely blank. When reality set in, my first thought was to get the heck away from this guy. Getting cut just doesn't feel good, so I wasn't willing to put my training skills to the test.

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! "Guns are too gunny" allow me to ponder on that one.

J jaime_lion : What does your mom say about you pocketing a large fixed blade? My mom did not like me carrying at all when I was growing up, but she tolerated it so long as my grades were good and I steered clear of trouble. What do your friends say about your EDC (everyday carry)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back