Todays Hunt

Coal digger could you take like two of these pics and start a deer season 10/11 pic thread?

Coal digger could you take like two of these pics and start a deer season 10/11 pic thread?
Sure...I'll do that now !

lucky shot :D.. more times than not it hits a shoulder or leg bone (which can easily stray your shot to a non vital area). usually this shot is frawned upon as non ethical for bow shots. either way deer down. she is a pretty one too.. noticed the nice terrain you guys have where you hunt. that should be challenging in itself.

Not my favorite shot to take either. Yes the hills around here can be a challenge in it's self, deep hollers & high walls everywhere. Everything is still really thick & green, I'm gonna wait a couple more weeks before I go back, hope the temps cool off a bit more & the leaves drop off more.

Sure...I'll do that now !

Not my favorite shot to take either. Yes the hills around here can be a challenge in it's self, deep hollers & high walls everywhere. Everything is still really thick & green, I'm gonna wait a couple more weeks before I go back, hope the temps cool off a bit more & the leaves drop off more.

thanks for starting the 2010-11 hunt picks. hope to post some up sooner rather than later:D..

as for the shot, you gotta do what you gotta do. i must admit if that was a big boy i may would have taken the same shot. dunno.. one of those "gotta be there to see" moments

Back