Today's Pile (groups of knives - traditional only)

Paul, I think I know what you mean . . . . ;)

a3Nn8Gc.jpg

Cool photo Will!:cool: Really is a dreamy pile of Schatts. I may have to copy your style for some future pics... hope you don't mind. o_O;)

Very nice of you to say so, don't really have a style-just the limitations of climate&light here means you can't do outdoor subjects so much. Feel free:cool::thumbsup:

You're married AND have all that change? LOL. I'd like to get one of those bee knifes one day. They seem very cool to me.
My wife's very generous! Since I let her take over the bill-paying a few years ago, I don't even know how much money I have. But I don't go hungry--or thirsty--and I buy knives!

The "bee knife" is great. I love the Laguiole. I want to get one with a corkscrew next.

After owning many GEC knives in various patterns, these are the ones that have withstood the test of time. These sit in my "user" drawer and get chosen quite often. My tastes have been refined through trial and error. While I will continue to try new patterns, I don't see my GEC pile growing much beyond this. These just simply "work for me". ;):thumbsup:

GEC #66s, #15s, #55/56s, and #77/78s...

Edit: I do have a #15 two blade, a Eureka Jack, and an Outlaw Jack that are safe queens. I don't like to carry them, but they are just too cool to get rid of... ;)

Last edited:
I had one of my nicer jr cattles out to fiddle with and then this happened. No other knife makes me giddy like a kid in a candy store as these do. It's strange the effect they have on me.

View attachment 1273597
Wow Paul, a favorite of mine also. I've had three but never at the same time, I'm down to one now and one reside in NZ:):thumbsup: not sure where the other one ended upo_O

Back