• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tom Anderson Rhino Tactical Folder F/S

***************SOLD*** Pending Payment,thanks********

I have for sale number 24 out of 25 Tom Anderson Rhino Folder KnifeArt Exclusive.It is Mint Condition,can pass as new imo.I got it in a trade from Bladegoblin.This knife is just awsome. This sucker is impressive and heavy duty like a tank.The quality,fit & finish is just excellent.
I'm only getting rid of this because I have a more serious hobby that demands some more funds.

For this reason I'm looking for sale only No Trade Offers Please
I can take US Postal Money Orders or Paypal for payment only

Asking $375.00 Shipping Included in the USA

I work late swingshifts,so e-mails answered late at night.Please don't post in the thread.Thanks

Knifeart description:
ARTIST: Tom Anderson
BLADE SIZE: 3 1/2"
TOTAL SIZE: 8 1/2"
BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless BG-42, Blasted flats and satin grinds
HANDLE: Black G-10
FRAME: Blasted Titanium
LINER: Blasted Titanium
WEIGHT: 6 1/2 oz.
COMMENTS: Blasted titanium pocket clip mounted on the bolster. Limited to 25 knives. Each knife is numbered 1-25. Razor sharp blasted BG-42 blade. Solid liner lock design. Dual thumb studs for right and left hand opening. Lanyard hole in the handle. Perfect for heavy action.

Photo's taken by Bladegoblin,Mine came out terrible.In anycase the pics don't do her justice,and the lanyard in the pic is not on the knife.

rhino1.jpg

rhinolock.jpg

Back