• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Tom Mayo Custom

First time posting for sale, hope the pictures work , if not drop me a email and I can forward them. The knife for sale is a 2002 Tom Mayo custom not for sure of the model, it has a 3 1/8" blade that is the 6-k blade Talonite, I have carried it a little, but it is in great shape , was sharpned by the previous ownerrazor sharp, locks up rock solid perfect blade allignment, $ SOLD no trades at this time,payment by money order only,knife will be shipped priority mail insured included in the selling price. I do not accept pay pal Thanks for looking . Marvin dmoore@tgtel.com

Knife looks new in every way except you can tell the edge has been lightly sharpened, knife is really nice. Thanks Marvin

Just noticed a mistake I made in the orginal post ,the blade is 3 3/8" dont know if it makes much difference. Thanks

Hi Gun Man...did you get my PM / email? I'll take the wharnie....

Damn! Nice snag James. I've been looking for one of these...
If James backs out, I'll take it.

Nice score James! Keep me in mind if you ever want to move it along.
Steve

Marvin, can you confirm you got the MO and if it's shipped? thanks....PMed you but not sure if you received my PMs?

Anyone know Marvin? or can get in touch with him? I haven't heard from him since Monday and he should have gotten the MO already on Tuesday. He may be unwell or something could've happened.....

Back