• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tom Mayo/Shirogorov CF Russian Dr. Death, Andrew Demko AD-15, Mike Snody Custom Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Yunas, Marlowes, DireWares, GTC's, Southards, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Kirby Lamberts, Burkes, Ochs, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Jason Clarks, a Todd Begg Beggatti, Rassentis, Demkos, some Shirogorovs, Grimsmos, Marfione MSG-3, DOC, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or Strider but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Tom Mayo/Shirogorov Russian Dr. Death - near mint - $2050
Vanex 37 blade
Perfectly machined and contoured frame with Mayo's signature holes
Front side is carbon fiber
Perfect fit and finish
Blade-to-handle ratio is nearly 1-to-1, tip of the blade goes past the handle slabs and into a cutout in the backspacer
Smooth action, solid lockup, and perfect centering

9kZW9Nn.jpg
TY7lLOx.jpg

nZ97sKc.jpg
gxLbfnW.jpg

IupwZHi.jpg
JI3vKES.jpg

2. Andrew Demko AD-15 - near mint - $815 --> Withdrawn
Thicker version with the safety
100% full custom with a hand ground blade
Satin CPM-20CV blade
Uses the scorpion lock