Tomahawk DVD Pass-around

Ok, I've never done something like this before, but I'd be willing to give it a shot because I like you folks over here on bladeforums so much. :D

I've got an extra copy of James Keating's Fighting Axe & Tomahawk, the first DVD in his combative tomahawk series. I found it in the same package when I ordered his Combative Whip and the Tomahawk II DVD from Alliance Martial Arts. Whether it was by mistake or on purpose, I'm willing to let you all over here benefit from it!

This is on the Honor System, so with that being said, here's the rules:

The first person who is interested in gettin' this DVD and watching it must post below and email (or PM) me their address. After they watch it, they must write a little snippit about what they think of the DVD in this thread.

Whomever wants it after that, it just goes in order of posts - the next person in line posts below, emails or PMs the person before them with their info, the current DVD holder mails it out, they watch it and post a short review, and so on.

The DVD is in a very slim case, so shipping should be next to nothing for anyone who wants to participate. So who's interested?

Edited: Here's a list (in order) of who should have the DVD currently and who's up next to receive it. I'll update this as people post below.

FSCJedi
fudo
Glock17JHP
Paddling_man
Murdok72605
NO F-Bdy Bs
bigredruss - DVD review pending
md10mm
zombievt
ziptrickhead
messer454
doshin
iamonespfn
one45auto - DVD review pending
jonesjp@surry.net
sw9mm

GREEN = DVD received/reviewed/sent
AMBER = Next up for the DVD
RED = On deck

Last edited:
Me! I'd love to see it as well! We'll have to coordinate this well, because I'm running back and forth between NO and Atlanta this month. Thanks!

fudo,

The DVD went in the mail this afternoon. I was told 7-10 days, but I guess we'll see. Let me know when you get it, please.

Cap',

Drop an email (or PM) to fudo with your address & he'll send it to you when he's watched it.

Glock',

Pretty much the same as I told Cap' - drop Cap' a line w/ your address & once he's gotten it from fudo and watched it, he'll send it to you.

The above was pretty much just to outline how exactly I mean for this to work, just in case anyone else that may post is curious. I'm glad there is some interest in this. Maybe if this one goes off w/o a hitch and I get the DVD back (whenever that may be - no rush, obviously, seeing as how I already have it), I'll consider sending out some of my others in the same manner. In case y'all haven't figured it out yet, I'm a fan of sharing the knowledge. :) :thumbup: :cool:

CaptInsano,

You will need to email me to get my address,
Your settings on this forum do not allow me to email you...

-Glock17JHP (Ron)

Please add me to the list, if there is still room. I would love to see it!

I've got a Crash Axe and CS Norse Hawk. A VTAC is on the way and I'm thinking of a Ranger Renegade in time.

Thanks! If no room, no sweat. Kudos for doing such a nice thing!

Please add me to the list, if there is still room. I would love to see it!

I've got a Crash Axe and CS Norse Hawk. A VTAC is on the way and I'm thinking of a Ranger Renegade in time.

Thanks! If no room, no sweat. Kudos for doing such a nice thing!
You're on the (now existing) list, P_man. There's plenty of room for anyone who wants to see the DVD, it'll just be longer till they get it the further down the list they are. Oh, and thanks for the kudos. :)

Thanks, FSCJ. So, I need to send Glock my mailing addy - is that right?

CaptInsano... are you there?
With him running back and forth between places this month, it's possible he hasn't had access to a computer. Hopefully he'll get the message soon though, and get in touch with you so you can pass along your address.

Thanks for your review, fudo.

Cap', I hope you have a chance to check this thread because there are now two people trying to get a hold of you - one so they can send the DVD to you, and one so you can send the DVD to them when you're done.

Still nothing from Captain insano. FSCJedi is it time to send the DVD to the next person on the list?

Still nothing from Captain insano. FSCJedi is it time to send the DVD to the next person on the list?

fudo,

I'm gonna go ahead and say yes. I'll move Cap' to the bottom of the list (it's still a short list), and hopefully that'll give him time to respond. Sorry for the delay, Glock. Get with fudo (or visa versa) for the address exchange.

Back