Tomahawk DVD Pass-around

Paddling man,
The package is on it's way to you as I write this...
Post Office took it from my hands at 10:00 AM (Pacific Time), December 31, 2007...
I was told you would get it in 2-3 days, that would make it Thursday or Friday to you,
Since they won't count New Year's Day in the 2-3 days to deliver it to you...
So look for it Thursday or Friday (January 3 or 4, 2008)...

OK, now to write my review...
Glock17JHP (Ron).

I looked through my old tapes and judging from the reviews, I already have this one from way back in 1995ish. Not alot to it I thought, other than some trapping range demonstrations. Was hoping this was a new/improved version but apparently not!
Thanks again!

I looked through my old tapes and judging from the reviews, I already have this one from way back in 1995ish. Not alot to it I thought, other than some trapping range demonstrations. Was hoping this was a new/improved version but apparently not!
Thanks again!
John, did you want me to take you off the list?

Edited: I learned to read! Dropped and dropped. :)

CaptInsano-

I can't PM you and you've not enabled emails.

Shoot me an email / post if you're on this list for the next recipient. I'll be mailing Wednesday.

Thanks again, FSC, for doing this!!

Everyone check the list in my original post again. There's been a couple changes to the order. Please make sure that you've emailed your address to the person in front of you on the list.

Everyone check the list in my original post again. There's been a couple changes to the order. Please make sure that you've emailed your address to the person in front of you on the list.
Aaaaaaand, one more time. Some more small changes. Hopefully we're back on track now. Sorry for all the confusion, people. I apologize.

Capt, you've been MIA for a while so I bumped you to the bottom again. If you're still interested in reviewing the DVD, email me and post here. Otherwise, I'll have to drop you once it's your turn to receive the DVD. I hope to hear from you.

CaptInsano posted 2 days ago (Jan 9) on the thread titled: "Tools for hand sharpening an Ox Head axe"... I will try to get his attention...

FSC - Slamade next? His PM/Email is turned off and I'll need an addy for him.

Thanks!

FSC - Slamade next? His PM/Email is turned off and I'll need an addy for him.

Thanks!
*sigh* Why do people not allow other forum members to email them? :confused:

Yep, he's next. Hopefully he'll get on here and see that he needs to send his address.

One vote to pass over folks who don't have their email 'on' if they don't respond here within a day or so after someone needs their contact info/addy...

Glock, I took Cap off the list. He's posted in several other threads on here without looking at this one, and he hasn't responded to any PMs/emails/requests that have been sent to him asking if he wants to still participate, so I can only assume he does not.

ziptrickhead, I added you. I need to locate where the DVD is currently, though. I think perhaps Paddling_man still has it, but I will make sure.

To everyone else, if you are on the list and DO NOT wish to remain there, please send me an email or PM and I will take you off. All this waiting around has just kept the people who actually want to see this DVD from being able to do so, and that was not what I wanted when I started this.

I hope we can get this back in full swing here shortly.

EDITED: After some deliberation, I decided that Glock's suggestion was a good one. I took off slamade as well. I haven't checked any of the others on the list for email or PM access, but if there are any problems from anyone trying to reach the next person in line, let me know and I'll remove them. TO THOSE REMOVED: if you wish to be placed back on the list, please make email contact available and respond here, if only until you receive the address of the next person in line and have sent yours out. Thank you.

And.... She's off to Murdok! I PMed him with the tracking info.

I still have a mini-review pending. I won't forget! ;)

Thanks again, FSC!

FSCJedi,
You are doing a good job, sir!!! Thanks!!!
This is kind of a group effort, but I can see how it would be easy to forget about it once it's been gone a while (w/o regular check-ups).

I've been debating more and more sending out the second DVD in this series for those who have participated here and already seen this first one and reviewed on it. We're getting pretty close to the bottom of the list, so I'll see how quickly it goes, then make a new thread about the second DVD. Anyone who has participated on here will get first dibs on it, if I set it up, then anyone else who wants to see it can hop in to line. :thumbup:

Back