• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tomahawk***User special***SPF

This hawk is forged from a rasp with a high carbon steel bit welded in...Now this hawk is a user, nothing real pretty about it.Hammer marks galore :D Plenty of pics so you can see what it looks like.Cuts great.Been laying on the bench idle which isnt right for something that can be used...Thats why its priced so low..Just needs a home and off the bench..
The cutting edge is 3 1/4" wide and the head is 5 1/2" long..The haft is hickory, lightly burned and rubbed down with boiled linseed oil..We'll ship priority inisde the US for a grand total of $45...The paypal address is phllpwest@bellsouth.net
Thanks..
100_4531.jpg

100_4533.jpg

100_4538.jpg

100_4537.jpg

100_4541.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Could you shoot me through the extra shipping fees to send to Sydney, Australia and I'll pay tonight.
Thanks,
Andrew

Dang, missed it! If you have any more like that "laying on the bench" PM me. I'm looking for a good user. Thanks.

Back