• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tomahawks For Sale

I haven't posted any tomahawks for a while...........

Superquenched mild steel, see http://www.cvbg.org/superquench.PDF

Edge length on the top one is @ 4 1/4", @5 1/2" from edge to back of the eye.

Stained 18" hickory handles

$40.00 + shipping.

Say "I'll take it" here along with the number you want, then email or PM me your zipcode & I'll figure out the shipping charges.

1) Sold
2) Sold
3) Sold
4) Sold

Money order preferred, Paypal accepted. Thanks for looking,
Keith​

P1040272.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there.

I was just wondering, are these users? I have never heard about "superquenching" mild steel before.

And the second question, do you ship to Norway?

Take care.

Stig

Totally users! I've got one of my own and a cut down version custom made for my son (he's 6) and I have used them both processing beef, camping and for throwing and they hold up well.

Totally users! I've got one of my own and a cut down version custom made for my son (he's 6) and I have used them both processing beef, camping and for throwing and they hold up well.

I second this sentiment. My KRJ Hawk is a user, chops as well as it throws. Tons of fun!

My grandkids have just about worn out a dead white pine at deer camp with one on Keith's hawks. They beat up a couple of handles but the steel has held up fine.

It seems to me they may all be spoken for, but I'll take any of them if they're still avaliable, prefer #3 over #2

If you will be making more in the future, and have a list of prospective buyers, I'd like to be on it. Thanks

I just received number 3 and it far exceeded my expectations. I will be looking for more.

Back