Tomars Ka-Bars question

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's good people. You'll get your knife promptly. I've bought a couple of items from him now, and will continue to (but I wish the smoking near the product would stop :( )

well, ya know, if you want tracking, just write Tomar's or call them. he be friendly...

i just got some micarta handles for my BK9 and a D2 Extreme from tomars today, and i not only got a tracking # in my email after i ordered them,
but i also had to sign for em when they were delivered

Atleast this habits alot better than some of the others you can get into.... And man i just cant get into the look of the 5, every other becker I just cant wait to own but that ones just not for me i think.

Man, that's exactly what I thought when I first started buying Beckers!
But the more and more I heard members talk about how much they loved them, I figured I'd give one a try.
Well sir...I'm sure glad I did. It's turned out to be my favorite Becker to use! Hands down.
It's so quick in the hand it's scary. Very slicey. Balanced superbly.
It's a very, very cool knife.

Im just gunna have to hold 1 in person one day.

And man i miss my bk11 already. i have needed it like 5-6 times today

I ordered the remora just now, it should hold me over while my 11 is gone and will fit in with my bk9 nicely!

It's turned out to be my favorite Becker to use! Hands down.
It's so quick in the hand it's scary. Very slicey. Balanced superbly.
It's a very, very cool knife.

I think the BK-5 is my favorite as well. Super user.

I ordered the remora just now, it should hold me over while my 11 is gone and will fit in with my bk9 nicely!

Maybe I missed it but why'd you choose the remora over the 14? The 14 seems like a better choice to fill the 11's shoes.

As for the 5...I kinda think the 15 is better, never tried one but it just seems easier to control. Might have to make some micarta scales for my 5 just to balance out the weight a little.

I got the remora simply because the sheath of the 9 has a spot for it. once my 11 returns i wont be using the remora much but atleast i can put it into the sheath of the 9.if i had the 14 it would just go into a closet. plus i had 21 dollars left in paypal, the remora was 19. plus its stainless. will make a better fishing knife.

You don't have to imagine - there are pictures somewhere in this subforum. :D

here ya go--found them via gloogle....i mean...the top one is me..lol
017-2.png

bk9necker.jpg

Warrior seems an appropriate name.lol. remind me to never anger you. you dont need a becker, you could just tear my arms off.

*make puppy eyes* I want to be a Warrior when I grow up. Or a wookie.

I think ur shirt mught be a little too small Lmao
Haha, ya bastid. Actually, it's one of those stretchy numbers, for when I grow up. :D

Received my Ka Bar D2 from Tomar's KaBar, very reliable site. Shipped from US to UK within 5 days. The only downside was the extra VAT and duty that was added by UK customs (£32). All in all very pleased and I can really recommend the supplier. Track-and-trace info every day and spot on delivery.

I ordered a 14 from Tomar's on a Friday afternoon, it was in the mailbox the next Monday mid day.. I got about 5 emails from them total with tracking info too. I will 100% be ordering from them again. Can't beat the price or the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back