Tomars Ka-Bars question

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about ordering new knives makes me want to place an order....

No tracking #s, but unless your item is on BO, they ship really, really quickly.:thumbup:

Tower2,since you're 2 years late on your post, he damn well better have gotten his shipment already.
C

For the record... Yes this is a SUPER old post, but NO, i never did receive the BK9 i ordered from Tomars or a refund for the purchase because tracking said it made it to Philadelphia where i live... but was never sent out for delivery and delivered. No one ever signed for it or anything and it was signature confirmation....But i was told because they shipped a package that showed it made it to my city i would not be refunded.

Most people have very good experiences with tomars so i dont really dwell on it too much, But i havent ordered from there since, and dont plan to. Kind of suck because they do have good prices and sometimes they have what i want before other places, but i just have to wait a little longer....

Tower2,since you're 2 years late on your post, he damn well better have gotten his shipment already.
C
LOL. I saw that but since I just got the first part of my order from them, I thought they deserved honorable mention. I'm waiting for my BOd, TDI KaBar Hinderance. Worldwood, sorry you didn't have as good an experience with them as I. Couldn't you recover from your credit card co or PayPal?

Last edited:
For the record... Yes this is a SUPER old post, but NO, i never did receive the BK9 i ordered from Tomars or a refund for the purchase because tracking said it made it to Philadelphia where i live... but was never sent out for delivery and delivered. No one ever signed for it or anything and it was signature confirmation....But i was told because they shipped a package that showed it made it to my city i would not be refunded.

Most people have very good experiences with tomars so i dont really dwell on it too much, But i havent ordered from there since, and dont plan to. Kind of suck because they do have good prices and sometimes they have what i want before other places, but i just have to wait a little longer....

I would also not buy from as seller who has that policy. Delivery to the city you live in and without the required signature is enough??? I think not.

this is when you get reimbursement from the shipper/etc

or reverse the charges

imho, Tomar's is #1. if there was a problem, i can't imagine it was on his side.

shipper? yes. take it up with the shipper.

This is so old it should of died a long time ago but.... He is the one that shipped the item, so he was the only one who could get reimbursement from the shipper. I cant take it up with the shipper and i couldnt back then, i tried but i wasnt the one who shipped the package so i couldnt even file a real claim on the package, he had to, Which he informed me he was in the process of doing way back then, and if he ever managed to get paid back for the item from USPS then he got paid twice because he never reshipped or refunded me.

He did indeed ship a package, that the post office was at fault for loosing, but regardless i ended up with nothing.

He may be number one in your opinion, but there are lots of places that make sure you get what you paid for. And i truly believe no matter what anyone says if they were in my shoes back then and didnt get what they paid for they would be upset about the situation.

But im going to lock this thread as its old and the issue is dead. Bladite you have the power to reopen it and reply as you want but i think this should just die, like i said most people have great experiences so i dont dwell on it, but i also dont buy from them anymore either. Make your own choices people. If i was looking to buy a knife and a business had a million good transactions and 1 negative one, id still shop with them myself too, so go for it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back